7042 se milwaukie ave, Portland, OR 97202 Map · Phone number

About By the Bunch

Every wedding we handle receives the utmost attention to detail and meets the highest standards of quality. Whether your wedding calls for fun and casual designs, something sophisticated and elegant or even exotic and unusual, we will work with you to plan floral arrangements and bouquets that are as unique as you are!

We've done weddings of all shapes and sizes, with budgets from extravagant to minimal, so whether you have a lot of specific ideas or just a loose concept, we will work with you to create a personalized vision and design flowers for your wedding that will surpass your expectations. You won't have to worry about a thing. We'll handle all the details to make sure you have flowers that will add striking emphasis to this memorable occasion. Call to set up your free consultation.

3 Reviews for By the Bunch

By the Bunch 1
By the Bunch 2

Jourdan · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a bare bones idea of what I wanted to use for flowers, and Rachel was able to pull together something beautiful. I have zero idea about anything when it comes to floral design, and I was easily able to trust that I would end up with a gorgeous bouquet. Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    By the Bunch 3
    By the Bunch 4

bryaunna · Married on 09/29/2012

Rachel did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers and decorations. I know nothing about the art of flower arrangements so I left most of it up to her and am so thankful I did! She definitely has a gift. I told her which colors I wanted and that I wanted seasonal but wanted to fit our outdoor setting without competing with our surroundings. I could never have imagined what she came up with. Our bouquets were gorgeous but I was awestruck by her ability to transform the stage using materials I never would have expected (hops garland- beautiful, very Portland, and smelled amazing!).
    During the planning process she was easily accessible and prompt in responding to my questions. I was able to give her a budget and still get more than I expected out of it. We couldn't have asked for better florist and friend (she's like family now).

Sent on 12/12/2012

Kristin · Married on 07/14/2009

I loved Rachel from By the Bunch. She is extremely easy to work with- flexible, capable, and artistic.

I wanted to have all local flowers and she was really accommodating. She dropped the flowers off at the venue, which was great, and even brought my bouquet to me in my hotel room.

I got about a million complements on the flowers- she did an amazing job.

More expensive than picking our own flowers, but totally worth it!

Sent on 08/12/2009

By the Bunch FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 124.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,528.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 7042 se milwaukie ave Portland, 97202 See on map