Orlando, FL 32832 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC

Located in Orlando, Florida, Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC is a bakery specializing in sculpting wedding cakes. The owner, Lisa Vazquez, has over a decade of experience when it comes to producing custom sweet treats. Her main objective is to bring her client's visions to life through creative sculpting, buttercream cream piping, and everything in between. Whether it’s a traditional wedding day cake or a plethora of cupcakes for your engagement party, Lisa can complement your celebrations with equally memorable desserts.

Ahead of your big day, you can take part in private tastings to make sure that your desserts feature your favorite tastes. Some of the flavors available at Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC include lemon, chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, and snickerdoodle. There are also a plethora of buttercream filling options such as strawberry, raspberry, hazelnut, and more. All cakes and treats are made from scratch and can accommodate those with strict dietary requirements including diabetes, nut-free, and vegan. For further convenience, all of your customized desserts can be delivered to your location.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
img 20210329 164751 727 51 2020619 161824744774482

Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC FAQ

$ 4.75
    $ 5
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Cake Toppers
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC

Lisa Vazquez

Lisa Vazquez

Owner

Hello!! I was born and raised in Orlando, but my family is from New Jersey and Puerto Rico. I'm 30 years old and have a 3 year old son. I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu in 2010 and have been doing cakes ever since! One of my first jobs was actually decorating ice cream cakes at Baskin Robbins, but I love creating custom pieces for my clients a lot better. Just to see their reaction when all of our ideas have come together is why I do what I do. My decorating style is not just one! I like to do a little bit of everything!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Orlando, FL, 32832 See on map
    407-305-4161 (Phone number)
    Tue-Sun 8am-5pm
    Location of (Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC)