1414 4th St., San Rafael, CA 94901 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Burns Florist

Marin's finest family-owned florist since 1908, is now offering unique new gifts you can't find elsewhere... gifts so perfect they open themselves.

Caring service and quality always guaranteed.

BURNS FLORIST Has Earned a Reputation for:

• Going the Extra Mile
  • Superior Quality
  • Creative Floral Designs
  • Value & Affordability
  • and Professional Service

These Are the Reasons for Our Success.

Proudly serving San Rafael, California and the surrounding area, we're a premier full-service florist that is family-owned and operated. We hope you enjoy your online shopping experience with secure 24-hour ordering right at your fingertips. If preferred, you may call us to place orders direct at 415-454-3706.

Our highly-trained staff is ready to assist you with placing orders for local delivery or anywhere in the world. Not sure what to send? We'll gladly help you with creative suggestions! For your convenience, we offer daily floral delivery to local funeral homes and hospitals.

When You Need Something Special, Like Beautiful Wedding Bouquets... Fresh Flowers to Express Sympathy... or Wonderfully Unique Gifts for Any Occasion... BURNS FLORIST Has It All!

* Browse our assortment of Dish Gardens, Green Plants & Blooming Plants for a gift that adds life to any room, office or outdoor space.

* You can always depend on our courteous staff to help you with flowers for the funeral of a departed loved one or friend. We will design and deliver a funeral arrangement that beautifully conveys your expression of sympathy and serves as a lovely memorial to the deceased.

* Order Wedding Flowers and Party Flowers from BURNS FLORIST. We will ensure your special day is a blooming success!! Call us in advance at 415-454-3706 to set up an appointment for a consultation.

* Shop for a variety of Unique Gifts, including plush stuffed animals, balloons, fruit baskets, gourmet baskets, scented candles, silk arrangements, home décor items, baby gifts, candy & chocolates and more!

Call or visit us today… we look forward to meeting you! Thank you for visiting our website for flowers delivered fresh from a local San Rafael, CA florist and easy online ordering available 24 hours a day.

Burns Florist was formally known as Kaplan Flowers/Burns Florist.

Follow Burns Florist on

JS190
1299113681112Fotolia1861942XS

6 Reviews for Burns Florist

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about my experience with Burns Florist. Krista was so accommodating (my wedding was Mother's Day weekend and I know she was swamped)! She was so sweet and took all of my direction to heart. Her and her team made the most BEAUTIFUL bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I will 100% use her services again and would recommend her to anyone. She was so easy going and reliable, two things I love. I am SO HAPPY I chose Burns for my wedding. She exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • User4710150 · event on 01/04/2015

Ordered roses and carnations for an event and they were beautiful! They still looked great a week later.

Sent on 01/18/2015

The one floral arrangement that most girls dream about more than any other is their wedding bouquet. Searching for someone who can take that vision and turn it into reality takes time and patience. After interviewing several florists with my daughter, Krista was the one we both thought would create what she wanted and we were not disappointed. She LISTENS and asks enough questions to get it right.

In addition to a gorgeous wedding bouquet, Krista created beautiful flowers for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, tables and church as well as a babies breath wreath for the base of the wedding cake. The roses were in a perfect state of bloom on the wedding day and lasted a week beyond. She takes great pride in her work and personally delivered all of the flowers to 4 locations the day of the wedding.

There are lots of florists out there, but there is only one Krista. Thank goodness we found her.... and maybe you will too.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Burns Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 19.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,301.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Samples, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Burns Florist 1
    Free Boutonnieres when you book your complete wedding!
    When you book your complete wedding with Kaplan Flowers or Burns & Kaplan Flowers we will include all of your Boutonnieres for free, a $18 value for each Boutonniere!! Please call for information, (415) 454-3706.

• 1414 4th St. San Rafael, 94901 See on map
    4154543706 (Other Phone Number)