103 Five Oaks Court, Savannah, GA 31406 Map · Phone number

About Burke Music Studio

Kelly J. Burke, violinist and pianist, has been providing beautiful music for brides and hostesses in the Savannah, Tybee and Hilton Head area for over 20 years!  Whether your tastes run to classical, traditional, or contemporary, Kelly will assist you with making musical selections that will complement your wedding ceremony and create a seamless, coordinated feel to the festivities.

Organized and accessible, Kelly consults with her brides to advise them on musical repertoire and helps them to make selections that reflect their personal tastes.  She will accommodate almost any special request and is available to play in a variety of venues, indoors and outdoors.  She is available to play for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions.

Beautiful music, experienced and reliable delivery, reasonable fees...that's what every bride wants and deserves....that's Burke Music Studio!

• MDH Violin
  • Two Strings Are Better Than One
  • Debi Burk Scott
  • JL Music Service

13 Reviews for Burke Music Studio

Kelley · Married on 02/02/2013

Kelly played beautiful music for our wedding ceremony, we loved having her be a part of our wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Candice · Married on 10/21/2012

Kelly helped personalize our wedding and was able to capture exactly what we are hoping to achieve with her beautiful piano playing. She is not only exceptionally talented, she is also a gem to work with. As an out of state Bride I assumed such decisions would be difficult but after one conversation I knew Kelly was exactly who I was looking for. I cannot say enough positive things about her nor are 5 stars adequate! She was a dream come true!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Tanya · Married on 07/28/2012

Being an out of town bride, I had my share of being extremely stressed about the wedding. Luckily I had Kelly who even though is a few hundred miles away, was able to calm me down an assure me everything would be perfect... and she was right! She was extremely prompt and professional and the guests all enjoyed her music. Kelly is also a sweetheart and if I had to do it all again, I would involve Kelly in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Burke Music Studio's reply:

Tanya, YOU were the sweetheart! I hope that married life is agreeing with you, dear! Take special care. KB

• RevSchulte Wedding Officiants

The music Kelly provides is great! If the processional takes to long for the music, you'd never know because she is so talented that your guests will never know! When you've chosen Burke Music Studio, you're in great hands! Always a pleasure to with work Kelly, and so very professional, too!

• My Tybee Jack Wedding Wedding Officiants

Kelly is a very talented pianist and violinist for any occassion. We have worked together many weddings and has always been the ultimate professional.

• Everlasting Occasions Wedding Planners

Kelly does an amazing job at what she does. She is such a nice person to work with and makes sure that every bride's music visions are met. Kelly goes above and beyond to make sure each couple's wedding is as they dreamed it would be.

• 103 Five Oaks Court Savannah, 31406 See on map
    9122200339 (Phone number)
    Location of (Burke Music Studio)