1999 William Street, Buffalo, NY 14206 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Buffalo Party Rental

Cecely · Married on 12/27/2016

I am very happy I chose Buffalo Party Rental for our wedding this weekend! I went to their showroom when placing my order. I worked with Shannon. She was professional and knowledgeable. She answered any/all questions I had. My wedding took place at a hall so I had to rent pretty much everything.. tables, chairs, coat rack, bar, etc. Once my order was placed, I corresponded with Shannon through email. (My preferred method.) Shannon was always quick to respond. I requested a specific delivery time and they were there within the time frame and also called 20 minutes ahead of time to let me know they were on their way. There were a couple of pieces to the dance floor missing from the first delivery but someone came back less than an hour later to finish up. When searching for rental companies I found that Buffalo Party Rental was the most reasonably priced. I will definitely use this company again in the future.

Sent on 01/29/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/02/2016

Buffalo Party Rental was very easy to deal with. Everything was delivered and picked up on time. Our ceremony site recommended them and so would I.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Cathy · Married on 06/06/2015

We worked with Siobhan for my daughter's Wedding, and she went above and beyond!!!! She provided us with computer drawings of the layout of our venue and tent we were renting that showed the positioning of all the tables and chairs. When we went into the Showroom, she pulled out the tables and chairs we planned to use and helped us set up the tables with our tablecloths, runners, centerpieces, plates, napkins, etc, and offered a lot of suggestions along with using items she had purchased to give us a visual of her ideas. My daughter was concerned the tent might not be clean, so Siobhan took us in the back to show us the cleaning process. The Wedding grade tent we received was in pristine condition. The day before the Wedding, I found out our venue couldn't locate some of the tables we were told they had in their inventory. At first I panicked a little because Buffalo Party Rental's truck had already been loaded and on the road. Also, they came out earlier than expected and the tent had been expanded to a 40x80 for us, but wasn't where we wanted it. We also questioned if we should have gotten a 40x100 for more space. I called Siobhan and she said she would call me back in 15 minutes. She called me back and said the guys would come back out and move the tent and make it bigger. Also, that she was going to have them bring the extra tables we needed. Siobhan also kept in contact via text to let me know their ETA. I can't say enough about her. She is a sweetheart!!!! The delivery guys were very nice as well, and all of the items we received were clean and exactly what we ordered. It was only $15 for delivery and that included the tent setup and takedown. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

• 1999 William Street Buffalo, 14206 See on map
    8008363173 (Other Phone Number)
    7168954324 (Fax Number)