P.O. Box 702, Buffalo, NY 14215 Map · Phone number

About Buffalo Marriage Ceremony

A wedding ceremony of any kind signifies the beginning of your life as husband and wife or partners in life.

It is a bond that represents your love, your committment to one another and your friendship. Many couples spend months planning for their special day. One important detail is your wedding ceremony. Your ceremony should reflect your relationship, your life style, your beliefs and your values. That is why no two ceremonies are exactly the same. At Buffalo Marriage Ceremony, we will listen, advise and guide you in preparing a ceremony of distinction based on your preferences. Regardless of the style of ceremony you envision on your special day, we will attend to every ceremony detail begining with your first consultation.

We will honor your requests and strive to surpass your expectations. You will receive a customized wedding portfolio with the written details of your ceremony. This will allow you to make any changes prior to your special day. Our only concern is to provide you with the style of ceremony you have always dreamed of. Your ceremony may consist of all your ideas or we can assist you in readings, vows, poems, music, etc. Our price includes as many consultations as necessary, the written ceremony portfolio and if necessary a ceremony rehearsal. Buffalo Marriage Ceremony prices range from $175.00 - $350.00. You can be confident that Kevin Mason is as concerned about your ceremony as you are. Many couples have placed their trust and confidence in Buffalo Marriage Ceremony.

14 Reviews for Buffalo Marriage Ceremony

Kimberly and Russell · Married on 12/02/2017

Very impressed with the service we received. We planned our wedding within weeks due to a job transfer. We were never rushed and Reverend Mason was patient and kind. Our ceremony had romance, laughter and reflected who we are as a couple. I would definitely recommend Rev. Mason. (I'm not a religious person and at first was skeptical about him being a Minister.....Don't let that fool you. He is the most liberal person and wanted to give us exactly what we wanted. And he did just that!!!!

Karen · Married on 05/07/2016

I'm saddened that our wedding day came so quickly and was over quickly. For me, the ceremony was very important. I did not want cookie cutter or the run of the mill ceremony. I received more than I bargained for with Kevin. We met several times and he took notes as he asked questions. We read our ceremony prior to the actual date to ensure everything was as we wanted. Hank and I have outgoing personalities and wanted humor as well as sensitivity combined in our wedding ceremony. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself, then I was crying tears of joy. He was EXCELLENT in every aspect. We almost didn't choose him because he is an ordained minister and we thought maybe too much religion or the mention on God, I must say he gave us what we wanted and then some. Look no further for a reverend/minister. You simply can't do better than Buffalo Marriage Ceremony. From beginning to end, the experience was flawless. Now wonder he is within the top three officiants in our area!

Karen and Hand Weller
    May 2016 wedding

Darlene · Married on 05/06/2016

My daughter, Julieanna was married on 5/6/2016 in Buffalo NY, she resides in SC. Her fiancee is in the military and we had four months to plan this wedding around his military schedule and her school/work schedule. My husband, sister and I did all the "leg work" inn Buffalo. The venue recommended Reverend Mason. THANK YOU GOD!!!!! He accommodated us and was miles beyond our expectations. He did conference calls, skyped and provided Julianna and us a written transcript. In December of 2015 my mother passed away suddenly. He included her in the ceremony. Simply, I can not say enough about the ceremony and the guests even raved. All in all, the ceremony was 1/2 with two readings, a unity candle and a ring blessing. Matthew, my now son-in-law is in the Army and Rev. Mason acknowledged his service to our country through a handshake and a poem. One minute you are laughing, then we brings you to tears; (joyful tears). He was a God sent to us. I would, without doubt or hesitation highly recommend Buffalo Marriage Ceremony. Thank You Reverend Mason. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Award

Buffalo Marriage Ceremony FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 351.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 62.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• P.O. Box 702 Buffalo, NY 14215 See on map