4800 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80216 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 4
  • Meet the Team

About Buffalo Film Co

We are a team of three filmmakers with years of experience and a passion for making an impact on individual lives.

How do we do that? By giving you something to remember and re-live one of the most important days of your life.

Weddings are complicated. We know that. You’ve got a million things to keep track of and wedding videography is just another thing on the to-do list.

Most couples will receive their film(s) no later than 5 weeks after the date of the wedding, and that’s on the long end. Typically it takes about three weeks to unload and sort through the footage (typically hundreds of gigabytes), sync up all the camera angles, mix audio from the ceremony, toasts, letter readings, vows, and speeches, cut together the footage to form a cohesive story of the day, color grade, then revise, revise, and revise. There’s a lot of work, expertise, and labor hours that go into crafting something wonderful for you, so we ask you to be patient with us as we cook up some movie magic!

Why do we commit to a date range for the delivery of your final films in lieu of committing to a specific date? Sometimes it gets crazy over here. During our busy season, we’ll often have up to 5 or 6 wedding films in editing at any given moment, on top of filming more weddings every week, and we feel that it’d be unfair to deliver a film that we feel isn’t ready. We’d rather spend the time making sure your film captures the magic of the day right off the bat, saving both you and us time by minimizing the need for back and forth revisions!

All this said, you’ll find that our 3-5 week window is still extremely competitive when compared to our peers. That’s the power of us being a team instead of hiring a solo wedding videographer. We’ve earned the trust and referrals of many wedding planners because we don’t take 6 months to deliver a wedding film. Yikes!

Weddings are expensive. We also totally know that. Just as we’ve had the chance to meet some of the best vendors in the industry, who truly care about making their couples happy and cared for, we’ve also unfortunately met a similar number of vendors who are totally in it for the cash grab, price gouge, and don’t prioritize the couples they work with.
We are not that.

That being said, the old adage of “you get what you pay for” is absolutely something that applies to wedding films. We’ve got years of combined experience in the content world both behind the camera and in the editing bay (and not just in the wedding industry either!). Add on top of that our custom color grading that makes our videos look unlike any of our peers and our top tier camera and audio equipment that lets us adapt to any scenario regardless of how adventurous the wedding is, our packages are priced very fairly to compensate us for our time, knowledge, experience, and equipment. It’s how we pay our bills and make our living! Plus, and we may be biased here, we think we’re pretty fun to have around on your big day!

We offer packages at all budget levels starting at $1500. Our most popular packages land in the high $2000s and low $3000s before discounts are applied.

Did we mention that we give discounts for military, nurses, teachers, and paying in full?

We are much more documentary than directed. Candid instead of staged. Our goal is to do all the talking before the big day so that by the time we arrive on site, you know what we’re doing and we know where to find you. We slip into the background, not to be seen or heard, but snagging those little moments of joy on your faces and in the eyes of your guests. We’ll coordinate closely with your photographer before and on the wedding day to make sure we get all the coverage of all the events we need without slowing down the day or stepping on their toes. We’ll always be accessible and there when you need us while being out of the way to let the day unfold.

Bottom line: we’re not here to be Steven Spielberg on the most important day of your life, we’re here to tell the story of you. Give us a ring or shoot us a message and let's figure out how we can best tell that story!

With love,

Videos 4 Videos

7 Reviews for Buffalo Film Co

1 User photo

Sarah S. · Married on 03/05/2021

Everything we wanted and more!

Bailey was our wedding videographer and he absolutely blew us away. He traveled a long way to be with us for only a day. He didn't need any sort of direction or help, he just brought everything he needed and went with the flow. Having him be so confident, professional and talented was such a relief for my husband and I because we knew that our special day would be documented well, without even having to think twice about it. Bailey became a friend to us that day. He fit right in with our family and we couldn't have been more amazed by the video he made for us!

I recommend strongly that if you want to remember your wedding day well, this is the place to go.

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle B. · Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely amazing!

From the moment I contacted bailey he was so kind and thorough. He quickly sent me all the options my husband and I could choose from for our big day. I appreciated his attention to detail and responsiveness during my wedding planning especially in the midst of COVID. On my wedding day Bailey and Emma showed up early and fit right in with the day. Their offered direction throughout the day made both my husband and I comfortable in front of their camera.

My friends told me I will want to relive my wedding day over and over and now I can. I cannot express how grateful I am to have such an incredible video of my wedding day. It was a perfect mix of happiness and love and I can’t stop watching it! I will now always remember my venue, my mother’s speech, the way my husband looked at my during my first reveal, and the joy of my family and friends. Thank you buffalo films for creating something to magical. My husband and I are absolutely honored to have you apart of our wedding day. It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2021

Buffalo Film Co Pricing

Buffalo Film Co Price Rates

Buffalo Film Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Hard Drive

4 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Buffalo Film Co 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Buffalo Film Co 2
    Pay-in-full Discount

Buffalo Film Co. is proud to offer a 5% discount to couples who choose to pay in full at contract signing instead of splitting payment into a 25%/75% first/second payment.

• Buffalo Film Co 3
    Educator Discount

Buffalo Film Co. is proud to offer a 5% discount to couples in which one or both parties are teachers or work in K-12 education.

See More Deals

Team of Buffalo Film Co

Bailey Miclette

Bailey Miclette

Lead Filmmaker, Partner

Bailey is a filmmaker, director, and designer based in downtown Denver, CO. With degrees in Marketing and Technology, Art, and Media Design from the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder, Bailey has had films accepted into film festivals and worked extensively in the music industry as a Regional Promotional Content Coordinator for Universal Music Group and their associated labels and artists. He’s got the experience and knowledge to handle weddings of any scale. He even spent a summer as a backpacking guide in Rocky Mountain National Park, making him perfect for those alpine weddings!

Ben Gillespie

Ben Gillespie

Lead Filmmaker, Partner

Ben is a filmmaker, director of photography and animator based out of Denver, CO. With a degree in Technology, Arts and Media from the University of Colorado at Boulder, Ben has directed brand-identity documentaries for Success with Rob Lowe, Information Matrix with Laurence Fishburne, and Earthroamer. He excels in cinematography and animation, and worked as the colorist on the Emmy Award Winning film, “Just the Beginning: One Final Season with Tim Howard”.

Tori Soper

Tori Soper

Lead Filmmaker

Tori Soper is a producer and filmmaker based in Denver, CO. She has a degree in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Colorado Boulder, with an emphasis in Documentary Film. She has worked extensively in Los Angeles on numerous large sets and productions, with brands such as Oakley, NFL, Facebook, Adidas, and the Colorado Lottery. With exceptional organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail, she is able to handle any situation your wedding day.

View team

• 4800 Washington Street Denver, CO, 80216 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Buffalo Film Co)
  • 5589 Arapahoe Avenue Suite 203 Boulder, CO, 80303 See on map
    7205036396 (Phone number)
    Location of (Buffalo Film Co)