705 Winfield Dunn Pkwy Hwy 66, Sevierville, TN 37862 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Buddy's Bar-b-q

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 06/07/2014

We used the buddy's bbq in Sevierville, TN. The managers name is Larry and he is awesome. He worked with me on and off for about a year to get everything in place for our wedding.

He worked with my venue really well and made sure everything flowed on the day of. He arrived early enough to set up and be ready for our guests after the ceremony.

His prices were very reasonable and he even offered more with his per person serving than the other buddy's locations (we had coleslaw, baked beans, potato salad, and cookies where the others usually only offer potato salad and baked beans.)

Overall we were extremely happy with his service and the leftovers were awesome on our honeymoon!!

Sent on 06/21/2014

jamey · Married on 05/03/2014

Buddies was not only the best priced food I could find, they were the most delicious! After my wedding, guests continued to rave on how good the food was. They were budget friendly with out loosing the quality and the class I was looking for. They also helped me design my table settings with the perfect colors of linens and napkins to match my decor. I was also impressed with how arrived early on my wedding day to set everything up for me and made it look beautiful!

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • Macie

Macie · Married on 10/18/2014

4.2
      3.5

We decided to have a BBQ menu for our wedding reception. Buddy's really helped us, budget wise. They also included lemonade and sweet tea with all of our food as well as cookies. Their food was pretty tasty and not bad for what we paid! A lot of guests were very happy to see we had choices of different types of BBQ as well as different side options. I did not hear one complaint the whole night!

Sent on 10/25/2014

• 705 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Hwy 66 Sevierville, 37862 See on map
    8654290540 (Fax Number)
    Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Fri - Sat: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm