hoboken, Union, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number

Brunella Artistry 6
Brunella Artistry 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

10/10 Makeup Artist- Look No Further!!

Brunella was my makeup artist on my wedding day this past weekend. She listened to what I wanted and gave me more than I could have expected. Brunella made my bridesmaids and mother look beautiful but ensured that I looked the most glamorous, as requested. I cannot stop looking at the photos of my makeup from this day. It was simply incredible! Brunella was on time, well-organized, and very clean. She was efficient with doing everyone's makeup but was in no hurry. She even stuck around voluntarily for the photographer to take some "mock" photos of me getting my makeup done- super sweet of her! I received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup and I can honestly say I've never felt more beautiful all thanks to Brunella's makeup artistry skills. She is truly a master! Thank you, Brunella!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Brunella Artistry 8
    Brunella Artistry 9

Maritza Molina · Married on 03/16/2019

Mua goddess!

I recently had the pleasure of having Brunella work her magic on me for my 25th birthday! She is an excellent makeup artist who is a master of her craft, as well as in her customer service to clients like myself. She was attentive in making sure that I looked my best and was invested in making sure my birthday ran smoothly. I tend to get really anxious before events and she perfected the task of making me feel calm, relaxed, and beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend her for any event, birthday, wedding etc! She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and I will definitely be booking her again! All the best to you and your creative work my love. Thank you so so so much! God Bless!

Sent on 03/20/2019