hoboken, Union, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number

Brunella Artistry 5
Brunella Artistry 6
Brunella Artistry 7

Kimberly · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I am not one to leave reviews - good or bad, but Brunah deserves it! I'll start by saying we never did a trial together and I happen to find her on instagram and I am SO happy that I did. Brunah recently did my makeup for my engagement party this past weekend and made me feel so glam, I was so happy! She's not only a very talented MUA but is also as sweet as can be, which in my opinion, makes a HUGE difference. I've gotten my make up done for over a decade for special occasions and Brunah completely blew everyone else out of the water - I've never received so many compliments! I cannot wait for her to glam me again in a few weeks for my engagement photo shoot. If you are looking for sexy/classy glam I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 09/07/2019

Queen of Glam Makeup, Simply the Best!!

Look no further, Brunah is the best in the business! She did my bridal makeup for my Sept 7, 2019 wedding. I had a hard time finding a makeup artist that I liked and luckily I found Brunah. She is the best! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she immediately knew the look I was going for and did an even more incredible job than I imagined. She’s such a sweet person and puts 150% into her work. All my girls loved how their makeup turned out. My makeup lasted all day, I felt bad taking it off at the end of the night because it was still flawless. I can’t wait to work with her for future parties!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

10/10 Makeup Artist- Look No Further!!

Brunella was my makeup artist on my wedding day this past weekend. She listened to what I wanted and gave me more than I could have expected. Brunella made my bridesmaids and mother look beautiful but ensured that I looked the most glamorous, as requested. I cannot stop looking at the photos of my makeup from this day. It was simply incredible! Brunella was on time, well-organized, and very clean. She was efficient with doing everyone's makeup but was in no hurry. She even stuck around voluntarily for the photographer to take some "mock" photos of me getting my makeup done- super sweet of her! I received so many compliments on my wedding day makeup and I can honestly say I've never felt more beautiful all thanks to Brunella's makeup artistry skills. She is truly a master! Thank you, Brunella!!

Sent on 06/20/2019