Broadway Floral

Fort Myers, FL View map
    Amber Married on 10/18/2008
    Awesome job! Flowers were beautiful.
  • arlala555
    Ashley Married on 05/15/2010
    The florist was very kind. But, the day I walked in the first time I had asked tons of questions about flowers/color/types...etc and she showed me books of like the same stuff. She had no real suggestions or anything. Still I had booked her because she was a preferred vendor for our venue. I had changed my mind a few times and she was very accommodating sounding. I still had tons of doubts! My mom met her once and made me like her! On the day of the wedding the centerpieces looked very sad. I was told there was two types of the flowers I had and she chose the thinner version without telling me! She also added a flower in the wrong color in the middle. My girls bouquets looked very sad too. My bouquet was totally wrong and I even gave her a picture of I wanted and it was wrapped in purple witch was not even close to my colors! I was consumed with the flowers all night. She had delivered everything right before the wedding and before I could inspect the work. Never book a florist without looking at a design of your visions!

4391 Colonial Blvd Ste 103 Fort Myers, FL, 33966
Location of (Broadway Floral)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding