Randallstown, MD 21133 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Britton Events and Services

WELCOME TO BRITTON EVENTS
& SERVICES Boutique and online!

We can help with every facet of the wedding planning process, ensuring your dream wedding is a memorable reality. We offer a full line of invitations and wedding and bridal accessories to add the perfect personal touch to your special day. We also sell bridal gowns at our randallstown Md location and online. We are a member of the association of bridal consultants and have experience planning weddings from 30 people to over 200 people. Call today to arrange for your free consultation to discuss wedding coordination services. We offer a special discount to those that make multiple purchases or whom hire us for coordination services and purchase wedding gowns and accessories. Call today 443-804-3389.

angela20tableprint
wedding accessories stor 10
NewImagesend3

3 Reviews for Britton Events and Services

Dee · Married on 05/24/2009

One could not expect more from vendor partner. Whenever contacted Angela responded quickly and was a major contributor to making my daughter's wedding the event she had dreamed of for so long. She was a consultant, confidant, advisor and friend. She treated every issue as if it were hers and responded in kind. Anglea made Debb's wedding day an effortless event and made it so that I didn't have to worry about a thing. I knew it was being taken care of.

Sent on 06/03/2009

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2008

The owner (Mrs. Britton) was very helpful to me in picking out my wedding dress. The fact that she had the dress on hand at the time of my visit to her boutique made it easy for me to select the dress. Her friendly and warm personality was also a plus. The cost of the dress was very reasonable for what I got. I plan to recommend her boutique and services to others. I grade her services and timeliness in getting the dress for me exceptional.

Sent on 01/23/2009

Cynthia · Married on 04/29/2006

Great attention given to all details of the wedding and reception. Whether you have a small budget or no limit, Britton Events and Services can help you. My wedding day was perfect and the guests are still talking about it 6 years later!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Britton Events and Services FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Britton Events and Services 1
    25% Discount on Wedding Invitations
    Place an invitation order with Britton Events and Services and receive 25% off your wedding invitation order. Mention that you saw this ad on the weddingwire to receive your discount! Discount is not applicable to online orders. Invitation order must be over $450 ( excluding tax and shipping) to receive discount.
  • Britton Events and Services 2
    Bridal Gown- Rack Sale
    We currently have a rack sale all dress displayed on rack are from $175-$375. Call 443-804-3389 to make an appointment. Lovely Bridal Gowns at a great price! Sale will not last long!. Mention this ad and get a free Tiara with your dress purchase.

• Party Plus Tents + Events
    Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

Angela is great. She knows what she is doing and she makes it look easy! What a great lady to work with. Someone that will listen to your needs and produce what you want.

• Video Express Productions
    Video Express Productions Wedding Videographers

Britton Events is great to work with they are very organized so when you hire them you know your wedding will run very smoothly. We love working with them.

• Ceremony Alchemy
    Ceremony Alchemy Wedding Officiants

I recently worked with Angela and her company at a recent wedding at Turf Valley...she was awesome, she made my job so easy...THANKS! You guys are pros!

• Randallstown, 21133 See on map