Thirty One

Towson, MD View map

Are you looking for a perfect way to say thank you or congratulations?

Well look no further, I have not only the perfect gift BUT it's inexpensive, meaningful, and perfect for any occassion!.

As a bride-to-be I know how difficult it is to find the perfect gift that is inexpensive and comes from the heart....So why not give a survival kit!

These survival kits can include whatever you would like them too from tissues to spray, saftey pins to makeup! You can purchase the bag without the kit put together or I can do it all for you!

Perfect for wedding parties, baby showers, graduates and even just a way to say thank you to someone special!

Discounts may be offered at time of purchase. I look forward to hearing from you and helping to bring smiles to all those faces around you!

Please check out my website at www.mythirtyone.com/caylahcohen to view all posisble bag options. (Kit items are not included in price of bags. The price for the items will vary depending on the type of kit you want).

Please allow up to 3 weeks for delievery. I personally insepct each and every bag as it comes in to ensure each bag is perfect...

Bags can be shipped to you without my inspection as well.