Brittney Hannon Photography

Chino Hills, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hey, I'm Brittney! I love dogs, laughing and long walks on the beach. Haha, AND of course weddings! You have so many important things to think about on the wedding day like saying your vows, smooching on your husband or wife and busting out some sick dance moves with your wedding party and guests! Am I right?! One thing you shouldn’t have to worry about on your wedding day is what is going to get photographed. I’m there capturing your day as it unfolds, all the big moments as well as those super sweet candid moments. I’m your honorary family member, your extra bridesmaid/groomsmaid and your biggest cheerleader! You have fun on your big day with the people you love the most and let me focus on preserving all the love, laughs, smiles and tears that make your day special and unique to you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alyssa H. Married on 04/01/2022

Everything I Never Knew I Needed + More 🤍

I have been lucky enough to have known Brittney for several years, so when it came time for us to chose a photographer, it was a no brainer. Brittney is so kind, talented, and truly made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos are EVERYTHING we could have imagined and then some. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the most spectacular photos and captured the most beautiful moments of our day. We are truly so grateful for her! 🤍
  • Monique C.
    Monique Married on 08/29/2020

Outstanding!

Brittney was a pleasure to work with! She is organized and makes it easy to be comfortable with. During the chaos of COVID-19 she was flexible, easy to work with and understanding. Would highly recommend her!

Brittney Hannon Photography's reply:

Awww Monique!! Thank you for the kind words and the super sweet review. I really appreciate it! =)
    Brittni D. Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 9/29/18

Brittany was such a joy to work with. She made the day flow with ease and was such a great addition to our day. She was quick at taking photos, as to not have us miss too much of our party which we so appreciated. Above all it was so important to us to have vendors that were great at what they do but also vendors we could build a relationship with since they will forever be a part of our big day. I am so blessed to call Brittany a friend and not just a photographer. Highly recommend :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Chino Hills, CA, 91709
Location of (Brittney Hannon Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding