6501 Aldrich, Las Cruces, NM 88011 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Brittany Miller Photography

Brittany Miller Photography is a wedding photography company based in Las Cruces, New Mexico that strives to bring out the fun and excitement in every image. Their energy and positive attitude will make it easy for you to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Book them today to get pure and intimate photos that you can look back on years down the road!

Brittany Miller Photography uses a traditional and organic style to create beautiful images that are light and fun, capturing those raw, authentic moments. They love getting to know each couple so that they can properly represent their personalities in each photo. Services include:

• Engagement session in multiple locations
  • High-res digital files

6 Reviews for Brittany Miller Photography

• Brittany

Brittany Acklin · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Brittany is absolutely amazing! My husband and I have had a couple session, engagement session and she photographed our wedding! To say the least we love her! She did an amazing job on our wedding and I couldn’t be happier with our photos! She captured all the important moments but also many much more than that! Her attention to detail and bubbly personality really makes the day amazing! She also does an amazing job to prepare not only the wedding party but herself for the big day! I really felt like she listened to my concerns and really learned what I wanted for the days events! She even gave some wonderful insight and opinions which helped me to better plan my day! She had also worked with all of my vendors before and they were able to trouble shoot issues throughout the day and not even involve me- this was absolutely amazing and really going above and beyond! Besides how perfect the day went, the photo quality is even better! My entire family is thrilled about the moments captured and the quality of the images! She is a must have for sure!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

She’s perfect!

We have trusted Brittany to do our photos for 2 years now from newborn, wedding, and family pictures and she does amazing work every single time and is always a pleasure to work with. For our wedding, Brittany took absolutely stunning photos that captured all the fun and joy we felt that day. Just looking at those pictures really makes me feel all the emotions of that day all over again and I don’t know what more you could want from a photographer. Brittany is awesome and we absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Nichole · Married on 07/07/2017

So, I'm pretty sure I'd never actually seen my husbands teeth before the wedding; he's very self conscious of his smile. Yet, somehow I ended up with numerous photos of my husband displayed with a genuine smile, pearly whites and all! Needless to say, Brittany is an excellent photographer. Her warm and professional demeanor make it easy for anyone to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Between her professional/friendly attitude and the quality of the images she produces, it's obvious she takes pride in her craft. Brittany doesn't just take photos, she captures memories that allow those fleeting moments to last a lifetime. You can't go wrong with Brittany. The girl knows her stuff!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Brittany Miller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files