Brittany Amber Artistry

Bayonne, NJ View map Visit website

Brittany Amber Artistry is a mobile wedding makeup artist in Bayonne, New Jersey, serving New York, Pennsylvania, and destination weddings. With over 11 years of experience working with luxury cosmetic brands such as Bare Minerals, Bobbi Brown, and Lancome, owner Brittany is a highly skilled makeup artist. Brittany specializes in elegant and natural beauty, tailoring styles to the wearer’s unique features and enhancing their most attractive qualities. Her passion for makeup is evident in the care and attention to detail she brings to every appointment.

Brittany Amber Artistry offers on-location makeup application and sunless tanning packages for wedding events. Clients are encouraged to book a trial session with Brittany to determine their dream look for the big day. Additionally, clients may benefit from Brittany’s expertise during a private makeup lesson where she will demonstrate a makeup look of the clients' choosing. The company can accommodate large wedding parties for both makeup and spray tanning sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

Tracey Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing experience 5/5 Stars!

I highly recommend Brittany to anyone getting married she did my wedding makeup in May and it was a wonderful experience. Brittany is so talented and made me look absolutely beautiful for my wedding and the wedding party looked stunning as well. Not only did we look and feel beautiful we had a fun time getting our makeup done. 5/5 Stars!
    Cassandra N. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing makeup!!!

I was a bridesmaid for 3 different weddings where Brittany was my makeup artist.
    Every time she did my makeup it was amazing! It lasted all night and looked flawless! She was reliable and personable. I highly recommend! I’ll be using her for my wedding!
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 10/25/2019

Best makeup artist out there!

Best makeup artist out there! I've used Brittany for many events in my life, prom, engagement party, engagement photos, etc...so of course I used her for my wedding too. I also hired her to do all of my bridesmaids and they all LOVED her and how the makeup came out! I felt beautiful all day long and love how I look in all of my wedding photos! She's very receptive to what you want, and is also amazing at giving suggestions if you need any. She was extremely professional, had a clean kit, always got back to me right away, arrived on time, and is so personable. You won't be disappointed, highly recommend!!

Pricing

Brittany Amber Artistry Price Rates

930 john f kennedy blvd Bayonne, NJ, 07002
Location of (Brittany Amber Artistry)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding