Brittany Amber Artistry

Bayonne, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Brittany Amber Artistry is an on location wedding makeup artist in Bayonne, New Jersey, serving New York, Pennsylvania, and destination weddings. With over 11 years of experience working with luxury cosmetic brands such as Bare Minerals, Bobbi Brown, and Lancome, owner Brittany is a highly skilled makeup artist. Brittany specializes in elegant and natural beauty, tailoring styles to the wearer’s unique features and enhancing their most attractive qualities. Her passion for makeup is evident in the care and attention to detail she brings to every appointment.

Brittany Amber Artistry offers on-location makeup application and sunless tanning packages for wedding events. Clients are encouraged to book a trial session with Brittany to determine their dream look for the big day. Additionally, clients may benefit from Brittany’s expertise during a private makeup lesson where she will demonstrate a makeup look of the clients' choosing. The company can accommodate large wedding parties for both makeup and spray tanning sessions. Brittany also offers airbrush makeup.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Justine M. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing!

Brittany recently did my makeup (and my mom's, MILs, and some bridesmaids) for my wedding on 4/2. She was beyond professional, prompt, and really enjoyable and fun to be around. She grasped exactly what I wanted at my trial, and on the actual wedding day did an amazing job again. The makeup lasted me all day and all night! 10/10 would recommend (:
  • Alexa
    Alexa D. Married on 10/31/2021

Dream Wedding Makeup!!

Hiring Brittany to be my makeup artist was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! From the initial booking to the trial to the actual wedding makeup she made everything seamless and so easy! She was very patient with me and gave me EXACTLY what I wanted. The work she did was absolutely incredible, everyone looked amazing. And beyond the makeup skills she was just a pleasure to work with. I was a bit anxious on my wedding morning and Brittany was a very calming presence to me, which made a huge difference in my day. Don’t hesitate to book Brittany for your next event, I can’t recommend her enough!!!
    Jessica Y. Married on 09/18/2021

Best MUA out there!

I looked into hiring the right make up artist for my wedding and I didn’t go wrong with Brittany! She was very professional during my make up trail as well as during my BIG DAY. She did an impecable job with my make up! My bridesmaids were very happy with how their make up turned out and even my mother in law admired Brittany’s abilities.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

930 john f kennedy blvd Bayonne, NJ, 07002
Location of (Brittany Amber Artistry)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding