Britt DeZeeuw Photography

Pequot Lakes, MN View map
$3,700 Most Popular Price

$3,700 Most Popular Price

Hey there! My name is Britt. I’m a born and raised Minnesotan living in the Brainerd Lakes area with my husband, surrounded by lakes and towering pines.

I photograph weddings and couples with a modern and documentary approach. My intention is to capture those organic fleeting moments while still creating timeless, artful imagery. I'm most influenced by nature, and emotions that are honest & real. Life is one giant perfectly imperfect mess, and that's the beauty of it. It's not meant to be posed to perfection & neither should your photographs. After all, the unexpected moments are always sweeter.

My photography has been featured in many major wedding publications including The Knot, Minnesota Bride, Central Minnesota Bride, Lake Bride Magazine, and Weddings North. In 2018, I was named by BRIDES magazine as one of the best Photographers across the US.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3700.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

• Chelsea
    Chelsea R. Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and High Value

Britt was extremely professional and she knows how to capture the moment very well. Many of my bridesmaids and guests came up to me and told me they could tell how the great the pictures will be. I hardly noticed her during our ceremony and there was no detraction at all to the day. I highly recommend her especially if you want gorgeous outdoor photos. :)
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/11/2019

Lovely human and perfect photos

Britt was so amazing to work with. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our engagement photos (we are not great models!) and got great photos out of it. During the wedding day, she got every single picture we could have ever wanted but was so sly and out of sight that we barely knew she was there (except when we needed her of course :))! She captured so many beautiful moments and we are so thankful that we hired her. Her editing style is wonderful, she has a pretty quick turnaround, and she is just an allover awesome person.
    Joan Married on 05/20/2017
    So Far Britt has been very accommodating and professional (not to mention, affordable!). She met us the weekend we toured venues and was very honest about what she has and has not done yet. We trust her eye, and I watch the shoots that she has been posting on facebook since we booked her and I can't wait to see what she pulls out for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pequot Lakes, MN, 56472
Location of (Britt DeZeeuw Photography)

Britt DeZeeuw Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Britt DeZeeuw Photography include in the starting price?

Britt DeZeeuw Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Britt DeZeeuw Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Britt DeZeeuw Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Britt DeZeeuw Photography offer?

Britt DeZeeuw Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Britt DeZeeuw Photography offer?

Britt DeZeeuw Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning

What photography materials does Britt DeZeeuw Photography offer for wedding events?

Britt DeZeeuw Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Britt DeZeeuw Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Britt DeZeeuw Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding