Amarillo, TX 79106 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Brit Nicole Photography

High-end, published, award-winning photography based in Amarillo, Texas, Brit Nicole has shot amazing weddings all over - California, Las Vegas, even Cancun. The detail-obsessed husband and wife photography duo capture the romance, beauty and emotion of your perfect day.

"My love for weddings is a complex thing, born from and sustained by all that inspires me. I am fueled by the jaw-dropping impact of the perfect dress, the crisp emotions of a groom seeing his bride for the first time, the stillness in a father's eyes reflective of years passing by... This is why I am a wedding photographer. My passion for a great story and my desire to create breathtaking art give me the opportunity to grant a couple their very first family heirloom. I consider it a privilege and an honor to be the one to capture those priceless emotions you simply cannot re-enact." -Brit Nicole

Our packages come with Weddings, Destinations, Engagements, Bridal Boudoir, Day After, & Wedding Album.

Follow Brit Nicole Photography on

Brit Nicole Photography 6
Brit Nicole Photography 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2019

Blew Us Out of the “Ocean”

Brit Nicole Photography was by far the best decision we made during our planning process. She saw my vision and exceeded our expectations with not only our engagement photos but also our wedding photos! Not only that but she found our officiant!! If you are looking for a photographer with passion, a spectacular eye for detail, talent that will take your breath away when you see your photos and someone is isn’t afraid to take chances and get dirty with you then Brit Nicole is your girl!!!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Brit Nicole Photography 15
    Brit Nicole Photography 16

Sarah Dunson · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome!

Despite a few hiccups to the schedule (thanks a lot, Texas winds!), Brit was awesome. We've viewed our photos and they are STUNNING! I had no idea how they would turn out, and during the ceremony, I wasn't aware of her at all. She got so many great shots and I'm so pleased. She did a great job instructing my husband and I during photos and encouraged our personalities to shine through. We both really enjoyed the fact that Brit didn't put us in poses, but rather let us do what felt comfortable and natural. I also have to commend her on her skills in getting our young nieces and nephews to sit through group photos. She has kids of her own, and it shows! She did a great job helping the kids see picture-taking as a fun moment rather than a "requirement," which was much appreciated as the kids were definitely cranky and antsy toward the ends of the afternoon.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Nereida · Married on 07/28/2018

Brittany will go above and beyond. Her work is amazing and our wedding pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Award

Brit Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,705.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance