Brit Nicole Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

We are a husband and wife duo photography team and I freaking LOVE working with my husband. I am an adventure seeker and lover of laughter. I’m highly sarcastic and quote The Office more times than not.

I believe that our lives lived are better with our soul mates and making that bond between each other as intimate as possible. I work better with couples who are fun, full of life, and laugh at how ridiculous I can be. I’m very down to earth and end up making pretty close friends with my clients. Relationships are super important to me and I’m constantly making sure the relationships around me are nurtured.

I will come alongside you from the moment we start planning your wedding, and the magic begins at the consultation. I will ask you the deep questions to see where your heart is so I'd know what is most important to you, it's what's most important to me too.

Your wedding day isn't just a ceremony and portraits, it's an entire experience. Everything from waking up, eating breakfast, putting your dress on, saying your vows, putting the ring on your partner's finger, your first champagne toast and dancing to your couples song.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,705.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800

Trash The Dress
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Marcia
    Marcia R. Getting married on 02/19/2022

Best photographer I've worked with

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Brit! My fist call with Brit was an hour long and I had never felt more comfortable talking to a complete stranger. I was not very familiar with elopements and how they worked and she took the time to explain everything to me but most importantly she made sure we were a right fit and down for the adventure. After that call I had absolutely no doubt I wanted her for our special day.
    We chose Palo Duro Canyon for our elopement and one of my favorite things was that I didn't have to do any planning at all! She knows that park as if she lived there and I knew she was gonna take us to the best spots(and she definitely did!)
    As the date got closer she communicated with me almost daily and made sure to let me know everything was taken care of. Our special day went by so smoothly and we had the best time with Brit. She is very easy to work with and loved talking with her throughout the day. She went above and beyond to get the perfect shot and made us feel very comfortable. I 100% recommend her and I look forward to working with her again!
    Marcia & Raul
    Sierra P. Married on 07/04/2021

Spontaneous Brittney and the Beautiful Palo Duro Canyon

All the stars and love for Brittney and the Palo Duro Canyon! From the moment she walked in and grabbed my wedding dress and started shooting to her helping my husband with his fear of heights, she is what made our wedding day unforgettable! From my groom being groomzilla to my now red-dirt stained satin wedding dress, it truly was a day written in the stars. (Quick shout out to Palo Duro Jeep Tours… mind-blowing!) If I could tell you one thing it would be “trust Brittney with your special day, she is a rockstar and will blow out your expectation”. You will end your day with not only badass photos, but also a new friend!
    With all the love, The Puentes
  • Leila
    Leila B. Married on 06/14/2021

Elopement in Palo Duro Canyon

Brit Nicole Photography is absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I loved the way that she captures you in the moment, rather than a bunch of silly poses. She was so kind and helpful, and we had such a fun time on our wedding day. The pictures are INCREDIBLE! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Rebecka & David
    147 photos · 05/30/2020

Amarillo, 79106
806-454-5144
Location of (Brit Nicole Photography)

Brit Nicole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brit Nicole Photography include in the starting price?

Brit Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Brit Nicole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brit Nicole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brit Nicole Photography offer?

Brit Nicole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Brit Nicole Photography offer?

Brit Nicole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Brit Nicole Photography offer for wedding events?

Brit Nicole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Brit Nicole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brit Nicole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding