Brighter Lights Media

Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Brighter Lights Media

Brighter Lights Media is an award-winning wedding videography company based in Boston, Massachusetts. Couples worldwide may be able to have these professionals document their wedding, as destination weddings can be arranged. The team of talented filmmakers at this company wants to create an authentic keepsake of the day, telling its story from start to finish. Their unobtrusive style enables them to record the most genuine moments of the day while making sure guests feel comfortable in front of their cameras. They get to know couples on a deeper level before working at the wedding, so they can deliver something that speaks to their clients’ personalities.

Brighter Lights Media strives to create something timeless and honest, allowing family members and future generations to experience the day as though they are there again. Drone footage can be arranged at an additional cost. They offer a variety of predesigned packages that can be further customized by various add-ons, such as raw footage. Each package includes two videographers as standard to document as much of the day as possible. Final edited videos are available in the following formats:

• Blu-rays
  • Digital downloads
  • SD cards
  • USB drives
Follow Brighter Lights Media on

29 Reviews for Brighter Lights Media

Nikki · Married on 05/30/2015

As a shy person, I was hesitant about having a videographer at our wedding, but I could not be happier that our wedding planner introduced us to Brighter Lights Media! They were professional from our very first meeting, and were understanding about my concerns. They were incredibly thorough and well prepared for the event. On our wedding day, they made us feel completely comfortable, were totally non intrusive, and were even fun to have around. Most importantly, the finished product is a masterpiece. They captured the day beautifully! I am so grateful that Brighter Lights Media was a part of our wedding, and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/28/2014

My husband and I could not have been happier with our experience working with Christian and Chris at Brighter Lights Media for our Ipswich wedding last September.

To be completely honest, we didn't even consider having our wedding filmed at first. It certainly was not in our budget, and I had seen people's wedding videos from years ago and really didn't have any interest in having our guests get microphones put in their faces, or watching awkward first dances filmed in their entirety...

Then I saw what a modern, beautifully crafted wedding film by Brighter Lights looked like, and I was hooked! These guys are true artists and filmmakers - their films have beautiful transitions, perfectly coordinated music, and showcase the most gorgeous moments of your big day. Plus, no one even notices them filming, so they keep the vibe natural and won't make any of your guests feel uncomfortable.

Needless to say, I sent an email, set up a Skype meeting, and we booked! The only thing I regret is not going for the longer version (we did the "Highlight") because it is just so good...I wish we had more to watch!

My advice for people planning right now is to try their hardest to fit Brighter Lights into their budget. At the end of the day, the photos and film are what you'll be looking at for years to come, so if at all possible, hire this company before they're booked!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Brighter Lights Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5400.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Something Borrowed, Something New Events
    Something Borrowed, Something New Events Wedding Planners

Christian's work is one of a kind. This is storytelling at its finest. Highly recommend. Terri Altergott owner of Something Borrowed Something New Events.

• Anchor and Lace Photography
    Anchor and Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing energy and wonderfully artistic view - these guys really know their stuff. 100% recommended!

• 15 Channel Center St. Suite 102 Boston, MA, 02210 See on map