Brighter Lights

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Located in Chicago, Illinois, Brighter Lights Media is an award-winning wedding videography company serving Boston, Los Angeles, and the surrounding areas. The team of talented filmmakers at this company wants to create an authentic keepsake of the day, telling its story from start to finish. Their unobtrusive style enables them to record the most genuine moments of the day while making sure guests feel comfortable in front of their cameras.

Brighter Lights Media strives to create something timeless and honest. They strive to allow family members and future generations to experience the day as though they are there again. They offer a variety of base packages that can be further customized by various add-ons, such as drones, additional hours, an extension of the highlight video, and raw footage. Each collection includes two videographers as standard to document as much of the day as possible.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Shauna R. Married on 03/07/2020

Will Cherish Our Video Forever!

We are beyond happy with our decision to hire Brighter Lights for our wedding video. They were so professional and easy to work with, and our video is bonkers!! I feel like I’m watching a legit movie of my day. This is something my husband and I will cherish forever, thank you so much!!
    Lauren J. Married on 03/06/2020

Incredible

Brighter Lights Media is hands down the best videographer out there - they don't just capture the event, they capture the essence of the people getting married and their wedding films encapsulate the overall ambiance and culture of a weekend - not just the token clips of speeches and the vistas. When I watch my wedding film I'm back at my wedding - but the better version where I can be everywhere the whole time! They were accommodating, professional, respectful, non-intrusive - and even filled in for things that weren't under the job description like snapping my family photo in the sunset at the rehearsal dinner - doing a one-off edit for a video for my company - ridiculously kind generous individuals who enhance not just your wedding and memories of it but just great people I've had the good fortune of getting to know generally. We couldn't have had a better experience and couldn't recommend someone with higher regard or certainty!!
    Ellen L. Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible!

Kevin and the team were so great to work with for our February wedding. We communicated with Jack leading up to it, who made the process so smooth for us. The day of, Kevin was barely noticeable, yet somehow managed to capture the most beautiful footage of us and our family. Thank you so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Something Borrowed, Something New Events Something Borrowed, Something New Events Wedding Planners

Christian's work is one of a kind. This is storytelling at its finest. Highly recommend. Terri Altergott owner of Something Borrowed Something New Events.

Anchor & Lace Photography Anchor & Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing energy and wonderfully artistic view - these guys really know their stuff. 100% recommended!

Chicago Chicago, IL, 02210
Location of (Brighter Lights)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding