18407 Deer Oak Circle, Portland, OR 97035 Map · Phone number

About Bridge City Blooms

Bridge City Blooms is a full-service floral studio located in Portland, Oregon. Angela, the founder of the company, is a Certified Floral Designer, and prides herself on the use of high-quality, locally grown flowers ensuring the freshest product for every client. Bridge City Blooms creates elegant, forward-thinking designs using contemporary flowers such as dahlias, peonies, and garden roses.

This Portland-based floral service provides romantic and rustic flowers for weddings, elopement packages, and corporate events. Engaged couples can avail of a number of convenient services for their big day including consultations, samples, a venue visit, cleanup, setup, and delivery. Angela also provides the following arrangement styles:

• Aisle decor

Bridge City Blooms 3
  • Daron

Daron Deonier · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding florist

We heard from so many people our wedding flowers were the most beautiful they’d ever seen! Angela went above and beyond in her planning, communication & creativity. I could not imagine a more beautiful wedding. Hire her & you’ll be sure to have a stunning outcome!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Bridge City Blooms 4
    Bridge City Blooms 5
    Bridge City Blooms 6

Katelynn C · Married on 02/16/2019

Far exceeded expectations

It was the best decision I made when I chose Bridge City Blooms for my wedding. Angela and her team were so responsive, flexible and really easy to work with. Angela took my very unorganized Pinterest board and really helped me create an overall vision all awhile keeping it in my budget. On my wedding day, Angela far exceeded my expectations. I REALLY recommend working with Bridge City Blooms. I could not be happier.

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen L. · Married on 08/17/2018

My flowers were beautiful!

I cannot recommend Angela and Bridge City Blooms enough! She is super knowledgeable, and I love that she focuses on local, sustainable and high quality flowers. She listened to what I had in mind, and offered excellent suggestions that resulted in a beautiful final product that was within my budget. She is very approachable and easy to work with, and she truly loves what she does. These were all important to me when I chose a florist, and I'm so thrilled that I chose Bridge City Blooms!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Bridge City Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• 18407 Deer Oak Circle Portland, OR, 97035 See on map