Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations

Moore Rd, Ransomville, NY 14131 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations

Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations is a bridal alteration business in Ransomville, New York. They are a mother-daughter duo that has been doing alterations and sewing for most of their lives. They decided to take their talent into business to help more people in need and launched Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations in 2017. They specialize in bridal and women’s clothing but also offer services for other types of clothing.

Their bridal services include hem correction, bustle, taking in and letting out material, cover-ups, fixing or hiding holes, making straps and sleeves, making a new top or skirt style on dresses and more. They are also available for last-minute alterations and services if you are in a tight spot and need help. Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations have a helping hand service where they come to your venue and help you put on a dress, bustle the train properly.

Bustle (just an example)

1 User photo

Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations 1

Malina · Married on 03/03/2018

Flower girl dress

They made a flowergirl dress for me to sell on my etsy page and it was beautiful, elegant and really well made! They even left plenty of seam allowance and length in the skirt for alterations and with the left over fabric they made a matching basket! I'm looking forward to requesting more things from them!!!

Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations 2

Natalie · Married on 02/10/2018

Wonderful Work

They did my wedding dress and some of my bridesmaids dresses too! The pay so much attention to detail and were very knowledgeable. I was nervous at first since it was out of their home but their work space was clean and bigger than I imagined. They covered up my back with lace I had brought and did my hem and my bridesmaids hems. We were all very please with their work and friendliness!

Daria · Married on 09/24/2017

Wedding Dress

With the wedding hassle and all the opinions from the mothers, I had full support from my seamstress! The dress was transformed to something I didn’t think was possible! I brought my braids maids and flower girl dresses there! It was such a great experience, and will go there for any dress alterations in the future!

Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridal & Special Occasion Alterations 1
    Get Some Alterations Free

Most brides need many alterations and they add up. We're offering to let Wedding Wire brides save a some money! If you have large alterations like hem, take-in, let-out, cover-ups, redoing dress styles, etc., then we will can give you cups, or sew on a belt, or fix straps, or a simple bustle, or shortening your veil for free.

Any questions? Please feel free to contact us!

**amount of free alterations will very depending on total alterations needed**

• Moore Rd Ransomville, NY, 14131 See on map