Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Map · Phone number

Bridal Gallery 3
Bridal Gallery 4
  • Dalana

Dalana · Married on 07/12/2019

I got a dress here that was worth over a grand at half price because it was on sale! Christine was AWESOME i tried on quite a few dresses and couldn't decide between 2. So i came back with my mom and got THE DRESS! Christine had my top 2 dresses wrote down and even ready in a room when my mom and i got there. We are currently going back on July 3rd for bridesmaids dresses. When i was on high school i also got my prom dress there! I will recommend you guys to anyone! And I hope your loving your new job Kaitlyn!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Mercedes

Mercedes Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2019

Plus size bride heaven

Incredible place to buy a wedding dress. Each consultant I worked with truly cared about what I wanted in a dress and were willing to work with me for as long as I needed. Also VERY happy about the range of sizes they carry and their alterations services. Allure 3114 is what I chose for anyone wondering!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Bridal Gallery 5

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

I worked with Meghan at Bridal Gallery to find my wedding dress at the Bridal Gallery. She was nice and very helpful in finding dresses for me to try on. They had a great selection of dresses and I never felt rushed when trying on different gowns during my appointment. They carry all different sizes and styles, and a lot of accessories and other wedding outfits (flower girl dresses, suits...). I had a great experience shopping for my dress here and I would recommend them to anyone looking for dresses in the Sioux Falls area!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Bridal Gallery FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Real Weddings