595 67th Street, West New York, NJ 07093 Map · Phone number

style gw1275
style 33r

4 Reviews for Bridal Foundations

Gemma · Married on 10/18/2015

This website/vendor was recommended by a friend and I am so grateful. The woman who helped me was extremely professional and very helpful with advise. I was in a real bind for a fitting and she actually brought my order to the Post Office on her way home because UPS already picked up for the day and it was a Friday.
    I bought a strapless, low back long line bra. This vendor offers FREE shipping in the USA

Sent on 08/11/2014

Very helpful in finding the right size and easily and quickly exchanged for the right size.
    A real pleasure

Sent on 03/24/2015

I found that the "Flattering Me" strapless bra was an excellent fit. I had tried other brands, but nothing fit like this bra. Bridal Foundations was very helpful with getting the right size for me. I also needed a narrow but structured petticoat, and they had several to choose from, and assisted with that choice as well. The garments were very high quality, made in the USA, and reasonably priced. This brand has been around since the 1970's. The items were shipped very promptly and arrived sooner than I expected. They were willing to do a return and an exchange, with no problems, and provided free shipping to my home.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Bridal Foundations FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Undergarments