Powder Springs, GA 30127 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Brent McDonald Music

Your special day deserves the very best, and that is exactly what Brent will provide. A trained vocalist, guitarist, and songwriter, he’s the perfect mix of talent, professionalism, and approachability.

Brent boasts an expansive repertoire of songs which are sure to keep your guests entertained and reflect your personal musical tastes and preferences, as his eclectic musical and vocal stylings and impressive talents allow him to effortlessly cross the boundaries of musical genres, affording you limitless options for your playlist. So, whether your tastes lean toward tried and true standards or more recent fare, Brent can accommodate any client’s needs. His talents extend to other presentation mediums as well, so his expertise can extend to other areas as needed, such as emceeing the event, and the fact that he owns his own highly acclaimed BOSE L1 P.A. sound system, makes hiring him a more sonically appealing yet economical choice as well.

Selecting him as your entertainment option will insure that your celebration runs smoothly and that the day is one you will never forget!

My husband and I wanted to find a guitar player that fit our style. Everything we came across screamed "typical wedding singer". Brent's laid back personality just worked! It was exactly what we wanted...and helped make our wedding exactly as we had imagined it. Everyone raved about the performance. He was so accommodating...even learned a Beastie Boys song as a special surprise for my hubby. Thank you so much Brent...it could not have been better!

- Kimberly H

We hired Brent to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was amazing!!! He played all of the songs (which he learned specially for our wedding) we chose to perfection. During the whole process he was always so helpful and quick to respond to all of my emails. Brent drove all the way to St. Louis, Missouri and still was well within our budget. He even got to our venue and helped my family hang our chandelier...what a great guy! Everyone raved and raved about his performance for days after the wedding. The only thing we regret is not hiring him for the entire night. Brent made the best day of our life even more special than we ever imagined.

- Andra B

22 Reviews for Brent McDonald Music

1 User photo

Brent McDonald Music 1

Steve · Married on 04/21/2018

Brent performed at both our wedding ceremony and reception. First of all, Brent is extremely reasonable on his prices.. But above that, we could not have asked for a better person to work with. Brent has a wide range of playlists but if there are songs you want that he is not familiar with he learns then plays them like he's been so going them for years. He is extremely responsive as this is very important when getting ready for a wedding. My wife and I HIGHLY recommend Brent for any event that you have planned. He did an amazing job and our guests loved the music that he played.

Steve and Lucy Edwards

Brent McDonald Music 2

Erika · Married on 10/28/2017

Brent did an amazing job at our wedding! He really helped make our day special. Brent was able to play all of the songs requested and more. He was flexible at the reception and kept it lively. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!!

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Brent was amazing from start to finish. He was quick to respond to every email and helped me feel confident that everything I envisioned for my ceremony/cocktail hour music would come true. He learned 3 new songs for our ceremony and everyone keeps talking about how amazing he was. I would use his again 10/10 times!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Brent McDonald Music's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much! I really had a great time and as I said before, it was one of the most beautiful weddings I've done! Great job as I know that was a TON of pIanning! I wish you both all the best in your new journey together!

Award

Brent McDonald Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 399.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Drums, Guitar, Piano, Saxophone, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Powder Springs, GA 30127 See on map