Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Brent McDonald Music

Contemporary Wedding Music Solutions

Your special day deserves the very best, and that is exactly what Brent will provide. A trained vocalist, guitarist, and songwriter, he’s the perfect mix of talent, professionalism, and approachability.

Brent boasts an expansive repertoire of songs which are sure to keep your guests entertained and reflect your personal musical tastes and preferences, as his eclectic musical and vocal stylings and impressive talents allow him to effortlessly cross the boundaries of musical genres, affording you limitless options for your playlist. So, whether your tastes lean toward tried and true standards or more recent fare, Brent can accommodate any client’s needs. His talents extend to other presentation mediums as well, so his expertise can extend to other areas as needed, such as emceeing the event, and the fact that he owns his own highly acclaimed BOSE L1 P.A. sound system, makes hiring him a more sonically appealing yet economical choice as well.

Selecting him as your entertainment option will insure that your celebration runs smoothly and that the day is one you will never forget!

My husband and I wanted to find a guitar player that fit our style. Everything we came across screamed "typical wedding singer". Brent's laid back personality just worked! It was exactly what we wanted...and helped make our wedding exactly as we had imagined it. Everyone raved about the performance. He was so accommodating...even learned a Beastie Boys song as a special surprise for my hubby. Thank you so much Brent...it could not have been better!

Kimberly H

We hired Brent to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was amazing!!! He played all of the songs (which he learned specially for our wedding) we chose to perfection. During the whole process he was always so helpful and quick to respond to all of my emails. Brent drove all the way to St. Louis, Missouri and still was well within our budget. He even got to our venue and helped my family hang our chandelier...what a great guy! Everyone raved and raved about his performance for days after the wedding. The only thing we regret is not hiring him for the entire night. Brent made the best day of our life even more special than we ever imagined.

Andra B

Microphones (1)
Reception (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Vocals (1)

Brent did an amazing job at our wedding! He really helped make our day special. Brent was able to play all of the songs requested and more. He was flexible at the reception and kept it lively. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!!

Profile Picture Erika , 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Brent was amazing from start to finish. He was quick to respond to every email and helped me feel confident that everything I envisioned for my ceremony/cocktail hour music would come true. He learned 3 new songs for our ceremony and everyone keeps talking about how amazing he was. I would use his again 10/10 times!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Brent did a fantastic job. He is a true professional. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends. Many guests at the event were interested in booking him for their own events.

Profile Picture User7424909, 1+ year ago, 1 Review