Cincinnati, Ohio, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Brendan Burkett Photography

Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, Brendan Burkett Photography is a wedding photography business. Making clients' photos a top priority, this company aims to please. Owner and lead photographer Brendan is a diligent and experienced professional with a focus on food, product, and wedding imagery.

Brendan Burkett Photography pays attention to every detail, including light sources, the opportunity for a candid shot, and compositional elements. Anticipating moments, timeless moments are captured with expert precision. Since weddings are occasions bursting with love, authenticity, and jovial celebrations, Brendan Burkett Photography works hard to translate the essence of these precious, fleeting memories into cherished treasures. To learn more about Brendan, his services, and his style, interested parties can reach out to Brendan Burkett Photography with any questions they may have.

dsc 6368 51 1990149 160091491420809
Tipsy groom
dsc 6368 51 1990149 160091491420809

5 Reviews for Brendan Burkett Photography

Chelsey C. · Married on 08/30/2019

Timeless and Magical Photographer - so much fun too!

This is your man. Brendan is an incredibly talented photographer and I'm so fortunate that he was with me through my wedding day. He captured so many beautiful moments; many laughs, group hugs, and photos of my family that I'll cherish forever. He crafted what is now a priceless collection of memories, and I can't thank or recommend him enough!

Not only did he take digital photos, but he used film cameras as well. If you are into an artsy/hip/vintage look, PLEASE considering asking him about film. They are by far the best photos I have of myself.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Jennifer C. · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Experience

I cannot speak enough positive words about this photographer. Brendan was found by my husband on a Reddit thread about new and upcoming photographers and I have to admit I was skeptical at first. I had already interviewed two photographers before looking at Brendans pictures and I was convinced I had already found my fit. It only took me seeing 3 of his pictures to convince me THAT WE NEEDED HIM and I had already perused many other photographer portfolios.
    Brendan was sought out immediately and with luck, he was available .
    His pictures are simply dreamy. He manages to capture the deepest emotions in each moment and has an eye for a unique view through his mind and lens.
    Brendan has a quiet confidence about his approach to the pictures he takes and is methodical in using his mastery of light to capture the most amazing images .
    If you hire him , you will NOT be disappointed!

He has already been asked to do more work with our family and I’m so excited to work with him again.

J&J

Sent on 10/26/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Cincinnati, Ohio Cincinnati, OH, 45219 See on map
    6142059903 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brendan Burkett Photography)