Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO 80911 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Breathtaking Moments Photography

Breathtaking Moments Photography, based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, offers couples a talented team of professionals for their wedding day. With a collective experience of over 50 years, this team presents each client with a wealth of knowledge and expertise for their special day. Owner and founder Jennifer Bakker is a highly talented artist who loves collaborating with couples to authentically preserve their long-awaited occasion. Jennifer is a U.S Army veteran, and has spent years following her passion for photography. In 2015, she was in a serious car accident, causing her to suffer a traumatic brain injury, along with a list of other injuries. Since then, she has regained her strength, using her drive and determination to reclaim her skills and talents. Today, Jennifer celebrates that achievement with each couple, creating an engaging, enjoyable experience at every turn.

Breathtaking Moments Photography specializes in weddings, portraits, and landscape photography, but is available to document all styles of events. Additionally, they are happy to meet with you before the big day to learn all about your personality and love story. For added coverage, a secondary photographer can also be made available for your wedding celebration. Other available services from this talented team include:

• Custom graphics

brandon and mar resized for theknot 51 1277803 161730790826031

4 Reviews for Breathtaking Moments Photography

Julie G. · Married on 03/01/2021

One of a kind

Jenn was wonderful. She was sure to involve my daughter in our photos and our dogs as well. It was a win for family shoots and a wedding experience. I have never loved getting my photo taken before, ever.

Sent on 04/03/2021
  • Stephine

Stephine P. · Married on 02/10/2021

So much love and professionalism

Being a younger bride without a mother I felt completely lost with the wedding process. A friend recommended Jenn from Breathtaking Moments Photography for my photos and for just general wedding knowledge. I did hire Jenn for her amazingly talented photography skills and I got so much more. I am so happy that I found her. She helped me like a life time friend.
    Jenn is such sweet person who has such a wonderful eye and such spectacular ideas when it comes to poses. She also incorporated my ideas as well.
    Jenn and Breathtaking Moments Photography add so much to this absolute wonderful day. I cannot say thank you enough for being a wonderful photographer and new friend.

Sent on 04/01/2021

Breathtaking Moments Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Custom Graphics
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3473
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

• Breathtaking Moments Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Breathtaking Moments Photography 2
    Military and Veteran Discount

First I want to say thank you so much for your service to our country! Being a veteran myself and having other veterans on our team we know and understand the sacrifices that you have made thus far.

Please make sure you let us know that you are either active or a veteran.

The amount will vary from the price of the package.

Team of Breathtaking Moments Photography

Jennifer Bakker

Jennifer Bakker

Owner and Photographer

Every journey has that one moment (we have been so lucky to experience this many times a day in some cases) that catches your attention and makes you appreciate the simple things in life. Capturing that moment is my passion, and having the pleasure to help capture people in that moment is a gift.
My name is Jennifer Bakker, I am the owner of Breathtaking Moments Photography. I am very humble and thankful to be where I am and have the opportunities that allow me to grow into not only a better person, but a better photographer.
I come from a diverse background, as everyone does. I am originally from Chicago, Illinois and currently reside in Fountain, Colorado. I had the pleasure and honor of serving in the U.S. Army which led me to Colorado, where my love for nature flourished.
Photography has always interested me, even as a child. As a young adult I worked on achieving my MBA, focused on my family and photography was an adored hobby. I have a young son, who also loves photograph, his name is Matt, and he is nine years-old. Four years ago, I was in a tragic car accident that caused me to suffer from a TBI, amongst a list of other injuries; I am happy every day to still be alive. I had to reteach myself very simple things and to relearn photography on my own. Sometimes when tragedies strike, an opportunity we never realized to be possible comes to light.
In my journeys throughout life thus far, I realize that not everyone has the possibilities to see the beautiful creations that I have seen, which is why I am grateful to be able to share these breathtaking moments with you. I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. Thank you to my family and friends for their support. As a Veteran, I want to say thank you to our Service Members for what you do, I know it's not always easy. Thank you to the families and friends that support our service members as well, it does make a difference.
If I can leave one one thing with you, it would be this: Never give up, stay positive, and love your life. Everyone has their own journey, even when things are not so great always remember to have hope and that things will get better!

Breathtaking Moments Photography is locally owned and operated out of Fountain Colorado. We are a family operated, and Veteran owned.

I use a Nikon D750, Nikon D7200, a Sony a7iii, DJI - Mavic 2 Pro. I do my photo editing with Adobe Bridge, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Photoshop.

Wedding, Portrait, and Landscape Photography are my passion, and I truly enjoy being able to share my passion with the world.

Our company creates long last memories for private events, along with sharing some of the most beautiful scenery and Colorado and its surrounding areas has to offer.

We offer private photography services along with custom framing options for both our services and scenic pictures.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, CO, 80911 See on map
    Location of (Breathtaking Moments Photography)

Breathtaking Moments Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Breathtaking Moments Photography include in the starting price?

Breathtaking Moments Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Custom Graphics
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Breathtaking Moments Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Breathtaking Moments Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Breathtaking Moments Photography offer?

Breathtaking Moments Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Breathtaking Moments Photography offer?

Breathtaking Moments Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Breathtaking Moments Photography offer for wedding events?

Breathtaking Moments Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Breathtaking Moments Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Breathtaking Moments Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Breathtaking Moments Photography offer?

Breathtaking Moments Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.