204 NW 11th street, Boca Raton, FL 33432 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,499
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Brazilian Beat

Brazilian Beat is a performing arts group based in Boca Raton, Florida. Suzanne Thorson, who was formerly a ballerina and actress, is the CEO and founder of the business. It started back in 1991 and since then has amassed a talented team who showcases Brazilian culture, especially the Carnival of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. They boast experience traveling the world and performing at large events such as the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

On your wedding day, Brazilian Beat will completely customize their services to meet your specific needs. Your wedding will be infused with both their performance and pageantry. Their dance options include the following and more:

• The Best Hora Loca in town!
  • Salsa
  • Belly dance with flames
  • Tango
  • Juggling tambourines
  • Capoeira (Brazilian dance of war)

For more info, please see Brazilian Beat's website at www.brazilianbeat.us

Brazilian Beat 4
Brazilian Beat 5

Carol Zimmermann · Getting married on 06/15/2020

Unique and extravagant performances

Brazilian Beat makes any event unique and has a track record of presenting worldwide its presentations in Embassies, Olympic Games, royal families and special events. What I love is that tthey make the performances interactive with the guests and are flexible to adjust from small to large budgets. Who doesn't love that?

Sent on 03/21/2019

Cintia Silva · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Outstanding!!!!

Brazilian Beat is def a MUST on wedding parties, corporate events and festivals. The energy and the beauty of dancers, and the sophistication of the costumes turn any special occasion into a magical moment - a moment to be remembered.

Cintia Silva
    Public Relations | Event Producer
    The Miami Society

Sent on 04/02/2019

Marsha Gorodkin · Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful!! Made my wedding extra amazing!!

I started working with Suzanne at the beginning of the year for my December 2019 wedding. We met initially at her studio where she explained every detail, showed me costumes, answered all my questions, etc. She also met with me at my wedding venue months in advance so that she would know exactly where she and her entertainers park, arrive, their entrance as well as the main reception/performance area. So professional! Suzanne also worked with my band and wedding planner to make sure everyone was on the same page. They were punctual and everything happened as promised by Suzanne. The actual show was magical ! We had 3 male drummers and 2 beautiful female dancers they were all truly amazing ! The entrance was spectacular not to mention the choreographed dances,. Our guests were thoroughly surprised and it was truly spectacular. The girls brought me and my husband out on the dance floor with them, taught us a few moves and formed a conga line with all our guests going throughout the entire reception space. Thank you Suzanne and Brazilian Beat for adding so much fun and entertainment to our special day!

Brazilian Beat 6
    Brazilian Beat 12
    Brazilian Beat 13
    Sent on 01/06/2020

Brazilian Beat's reply:

Wow, what a review... Thank you so much, it was great working with you guys. We were honored to be part of your big day! Best wishes 🥂

Brazilian Beat FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 1200
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1499
    Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Orchestra
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Drums
  • What services do you provide?
    Reception Music