306 perry ave, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Map · Phone number

About Brava Hair Studio

Welcome to Brava Hair Studio, Day Spa & Boutique, the Emerald Coast’s premier spa. We are located in Historical Downtown Fort Walton Beach, just minutes West of Destin, Florida.

Our second location is inside the beautiful Emerald Coast Med Spa, Navarre. This is only 15 minutes to Gulf Breeze and 30 minutes to Downtown Pensacola.

Spend an ultimate day of pampering with Designer hair cuts, hair extensions, highlights, facials, microdermabrasion, manicures, waxing, body wraps and scrubs, massage, pedicures, and a boutique full of fun and exotic gifts. Let our professional make-up artists teach you expert application techniques.

Come enjoy the sophisticated and fun atmosphere at Brava! We are also a wellness facility, keeping our spa carcinogen free.

Follow Brava Hair Studio on

6 Reviews for Brava Hair Studio

Barefoot · Married on 03/14/2015

We highly recommend Brava Day Spa! <3 <3 <3

Stephanie · Married on 06/06/2014

I had my wedding party/moms/aunt (9 total) at the Salon on a Friday afternoon to do all hair and makeup. They were so efficient at getting us all done, so friendly and so talented. Lisa did my hair from a picture I showed her from my hair trial I had at home (this was a destination wedding) and recreated it beautifully. All of the other hairstyles were gorgeous as well, each one unique and most importantly they stayed put and looked great ALL NIGHT. Paris did all of our make up and is a genius. Everyone looked so beautiful, and our makeup stayed put the whole afternoon and evening despite the heat and humidity. The atmosphere in the salon was relaxed, and soothing and we had a great time while we were there. I was very nervous about having my hair and makeup done by someone I'd never met before my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day thanks to these ladies!!

Becca · Married on 08/20/2013

Brava hair studio and day spa is amazing. I will not go anywhere else. They make you fell at home. Always so professional and nice. They will go out of their way to help you get exactly what you want. You'll come out looking gerogous!

Brava Hair Studio FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage