Baltimore, MD 21201 Map · Phone number

About Brass in the City

Brass in the City provides beautiful, elegant, and fun music for your wedding ceremony all year round!  We offer brass trio and quintet, plus solo performances.  We aim to make your special day hassle free and always provide the highest quality of musicianship.  Brass in the City is professional, prompt, and reliable.  Please contact us for a free quote, we are so excited to work with you!

Other couples have also viewed

• Louis Pettinelli Entertainment
  • John Paul DeCesare
  • Joshua Tobias Entertainment
  • Erin Baker Harpist
horn and trombone
couple
horn and trombone

5 Reviews for Brass in the City

Brass in the City added a special touch to my wedding! They performed Wagner's Bridal Chorus for my entrance and made the walk unforgettable. During the unity of the candle the music brought tears to our eyes. Finally, the recessional was so joyous with all the upbeat music! Margaret was great to work with, she always kept communication open and was able to answer all my questions promptly. I will definitely be recommending Brass in the City to my family and friends!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Everyone at the wedding really enjoyed the music! It added a lot of value to the the ceremony. Margaret was really professional and made the whole process very easy. The group was affordable and the brass music added the perfect flair to my wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2013

First class all the way! I had the pleasure of working with Margaret for my wedding. She made the entire process easy and she was especially great with responding to all my emails very quickly. It was a "no worry" feel and that made it competely worth it! The trio sounded top notch and was beyond professional at all times. Brass in the City set the mood for my wedding with their beautiful ceremony music. I will definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Brass in the City FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Brass - Trio
    Brass - Quartet
    Brass - Quintet
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
  • What instruments does your group play?

• Baltimore, 21201 See on map
    Location of (Brass in the City)