1800 Central Suite 202, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Brandon Parigo

Wirken Films is the cinematography department of Wirken Photography, featuring documentary wedding films by Brandon and Nicole Parigo.

Cinema, to us, is the art of motion photography -- capturing your unique radiant energy on a sensitive surface, emotion in motion. Definitions aside, our approach is this: capture the moment with grace and honesty. We take a documentary approach to wedding cinema-- the flicker of a glance; squeeze of a hand; ring of laughter: these elements of motion and emotion add up to tell your story. We do not interfere with or guide, but rather gather these moments for you as they are; providing a truthful, emotional celebration of your day.

Every film is a collaboration between our subjects and ourselves, captured because of one thing: trust. When trust and imagery come together, your story can be told and retold for generations.

Follow Brandon Parigo on

12 Reviews for Brandon Parigo

• Allison

Allison · Married on 05/26/2012

Having a videographer at my wedding was a must and I can't imagine working with anyone other than Wirken Films. They are easy to work with during the planning process and a blast during the wedding day. The work they produce is priceless. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Romy · Married on 03/09/2012

Brandon provided us with exactly what we wanted and so much more. Our wedding was non-traditional and he handled everything that came his way with professionalism and thoughtfulness. His artistry is unmatched in the wedding video industry. Brandon's unique perspective is refreshing and I have found myself watching our video over and over again. We were lucky and had Tyler as Brandon's assistant, truly a dream team! It's a once in a lifetime event and I can say that we will go back to Wirken for all of our other once in a lifetime events to come.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Kaitlin · Married on 11/11/2011

When I got engaged in 2010 I knew that photography and video were VERY important to my wedding day. After all the cake gets eaten, the flowers die, and what you are left with is the memories of that day. I knew Brandon from assisting him a few times when I was a photography student. I knew he was a nice guy, and definitely a good friend with a lot of talent so I knew he would do a good job capturing our wedding. However, he did way more than a good job. Brandon went above all our expectations for our wedding videography, he captured not only what we wanted to see, but real and honest moments, things that sometimes don't translate well to photo like the real emotion of your vows, the quiver in your voice, the nervous giggles he really captured it all. And he captured it so beautifully. Brandon and his assistant were with us our entire wedding day always present but never intrusive. My husband and I trusted Brandon a lot and just handing him the reigns letting him film whatever he wanted however he wanted and I am SO glad we did. We got a short film, a long film, and an engagement video. All of which has brought my friends and family to tears. The wedding video brings back memories and emotions of the day again and again for us to relive. Hiring Brandon for video was the best choice we made in our entire wedding planning process. He told the story of us honestly, and emotionally, and we are forever grateful for it. If you are looking for someone with real talent and a unique eye this is your guy!!!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

• CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist
    CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am amazed and always full of emotion when I watch a film from Wirken. Their films are top of the line amazing. Breathtaking is the best way to describe each video that I have watched of theirs. If you want your story captured with all emotions, beauty and timeless memories then Wirken is your best.

• Webster House
    Webster House Restaurant Weddings

Tyler took my favorite bridal photo of all time. Love working with him and his staff and look forward to doing so again very soon!

• emmy-ray
    emmy-ray Wedding Florists

Wirken Films always does such amazing work. I've worked with them on weddings, and their videos perfectly capture a couples day, including all the little details, and personal moments that you'll want to look back on. Also the quality of their footage is beautiful. I would definitely recommend them to brides looking for a videographer for their big day.

• 1800 Central Suite 202 Kansas City, 64108 See on map