856 Hammocks Dr., Ocoee, FL 34761 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 59

About Brandon Kari Productions

Brandon Kari Productions is a wedding photography and videography business based in Ocoee, Florida that will document your event in a way that will stay with you for a lifetime. They are deeply passionate about their work, making sure to tell your story in an extraordinary way from start to finish.

Experience
Brandon Kari Photography is made up of husband-and-wife team Brandon and Lauren. Brandon has been behind the camera for 15 years and graduated from the University of Central Florida, having worked in graphic design, photography and cinematography. Lauren graduated from the University of Florida and has worked in education and sports marketing as well as photography, alongside her husband, for the past nine years.

Brandon Kari Productions will work with you to develop and finalize your love story so that they can visualize it organically. They take the time to customize a package for you and offer the following services:

• Eight hours of coverage

jeffreylauren

• Videos 9

32 Reviews for Brandon Kari Productions

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2018

Brandon is extremely on point. He was very responsive throughout the entire process, incredibly detailed and organized and always made us feel that he would provide exactly what we were looking for. Our teaser video came literally days after the wedding and was so much better than we thought possible. We can't thank him enough and look forward to watching his business grow as he captures even more of these priceless moments for many more couples!

Noura · Married on 02/04/2018

No words can come close to express my appreciation for Brandon. From the first time we met I felt more comfortable with him than I did when meeting any other vendors. He gives off such a great, happy vibe it’s admirable. I had many requests since I’m middle eastern and are weddings are a bit different than what he’s used to but he listened so carefully and understood my vision so well. Unfortunately the day of my wedding it ended up raining so we had to move it all indoors which made me very upset but his positivity and professionalism were great and made it all work better than I would have ever imagined. I was shocked to watch our teaser video and see how amazing he made it come out with limited spaces for taking pictures because of the rain. Of course I knew he would do a good job but it exceeded my expectations big time! My friends and family were in complete awe when they saw the video and so was I. I watch the teaser at least 3-4 times a day!! And His quick responses make him even more awesome!! He was by far my favorite vendor to work with during the entire wedding planning process. I can’t thank him enough for capturing even the smallest of details from my big day and for making it all absolutely beautiful and special.

Laurie · Married on 12/30/2017

I have only gotten a glimpse of my son’s and daughter in-law’s wedding video. Yet, just that tiny little “teaser” video as they call it, enabled us to relive the beauty of a spectacularly magical evening. That just over 3 minute teaser exemplified how Brandon can perceptively hone in on some of the most precious and poignant moments. Each time I view it my eyes well up with tears, and my heart wells up with emotion. Brandon captured the spiritual tones, the love-filled connections, the celebratory energy and the true meaning of a night commemorating a matrimonial union. The video, this little snit bit of the entire night, just the teaser alone is completely exquisite. The final video will undoubtedly be an exquisite creation displaying Brandon’s perceptive eye and ability to feel the pulse of a meaningful life event. As mother of the groom, I had limited interaction with Brandon. However I saw how he quietly and unobtrusively wove himself around the crowd capturing all the important moments without interfering with the organic, candid quality of the evening he videoed. I hope to have the opportunity to enlist the talents of Brandon and his team in future life events for our family. I would also unequivocally recommend Brandon Kari Photography to others.

Brandon Kari Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Earthmuse Photography
    Earthmuse Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandon is a video pro that I would love to work with for every wedding. He has a great eye and gets awesome shots with the technology that he uses. He captures the full feeling of his weddings from the environment and locations to all the emotions of the day!

• Sivan Photography
    Sivan Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandon Kari Productions is an exceptional videography company. With them, you will not only receive quality work, but also a great experience with Brandon himself. He is incredibly friendly, easy-going, and professional. We highly recommend him for your big day!

• Serein Events
    Serein Events Wedding Planners

Brandon Kari is a phenomenal photographer! I highly recommend to my brides.

• 856 Hammocks Dr. Ocoee, FL 34761 See on map