32 Reviews for Brandon Kari Productions

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
DVD (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
32 Brandon Kari Productions Reviews

No words can come close to express my appreciation for Brandon. From the first time we met I felt more comfortable with him than I did when meeting any other vendors. He gives off such a great, happy vibe it’s admirable. I had many requests since I’m middle eastern and are weddings are a bit different than what he’s used to but he listened so carefully and understood my vision so well. Unfortunately the day of my wedding it ended up raining so we had to move it all indoors which made me very upset but his positivity and professionalism were great and made it all work better than I would have ever imagined. I was shocked to watch our teaser video and see how amazing he made it come out with limited spaces for taking pictures because of the rain. Of course I knew he would do a good job but it exceeded my expectations big time! My friends and family were in complete awe when they saw the video and so was I. I watch the teaser at least 3-4 times a day!! And His quick responses make him even more awesome!! He was by far my favorite vendor to work with during the entire wedding planning process. I can’t thank him enough for capturing even the smallest of details from my big day and for making it all absolutely beautiful and special.

Profile Picture Noura, 2/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

I have only gotten a glimpse of my son’s and daughter in-law’s wedding video. Yet, just that tiny little “teaser” video as they call it, enabled us to relive the beauty of a spectacularly magical evening. That just over 3 minute teaser exemplified how Brandon can perceptively hone in on some of the most precious and poignant moments. Each time I view it my eyes well up with tears, and my heart wells up with emotion. Brandon captured the spiritual tones, the love-filled connections, the celebratory energy and the true meaning of a night commemorating a matrimonial union. The video, this little snit bit of the entire night, just the teaser alone is completely exquisite. The final video will undoubtedly be an exquisite creation displaying Brandon’s perceptive eye and ability to feel the pulse of a meaningful life event. As mother of the groom, I had limited interaction with Brandon. However I saw how he quietly and unobtrusively wove himself around the crowd capturing all the important moments without interfering with the organic, candid quality of the evening he videoed. I hope to have the opportunity to enlist the talents of Brandon and his team in future life events for our family. I would also unequivocally recommend Brandon Kari Photography to others.

Profile Picture Laurie, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Absolutely great service from this vendor!!! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Brandon is an incredible videographer and an even better person. He went above and beyond for my husband and I. He definitely prouduces quality work that speaks to your individual story. We are forever grateful for his kind heart and service.

Profile Picture Tori, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Brandon from Brandon Kari productions was essential in our perfect wedding day! First off, Brandon and his wife are so nice and were so fun to work with. He is so artistic and natural behind the camera! Hiring a videographer was the best decision we made because once the day is over- we now have the videos to relive it over and over! And Brandon got a "teaser" back to us so fast which we LOVED! I highly recommend Brandon to capture your special day!

Profile Picture Julie, 2/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

After two of my good friends hired Brandon to produce both of their wedding videos within a few years of each other, I knew he’d be a great choice as the videographer at my wedding. I did my research and really liked Brandon’s video style and package options best; the value of what he produces is incredible for what he charges. In fact, even though I live in Tampa where there are tons of wedding videographers to choose from, I spent a little bit extra to have Brandon drive down from Orlando and stay overnight. It was worth every penny. When we got our video trailer back (in record time I might add...pretty impressive how quickly he turned something SO personal and well done around) we FREAKED OUT. Seriously- this man knows how to tell a story and ours (appropriately) goes through all the emotions... we were cooing, crying, laughing hysterically... and it was only about 3 minutes long! Everyone who has seen the video is as impressed as we were... even as just the trailer, it does a phenomenal job of capturing the sweetest, most personal moments of the day and the ceremony, as well as the CRAZINESS of the epic party that followed. Brandon spent 12 hours with my husband and I, our family, and our friends, and was extremely professional and committed with a creative eye, offering up suggestions for good clips to tape and working extremely well with the photographers and other vendors. Brandon never missed a beat and I can’t wait to see what the full video is like. I’m happy to share my video trailer with anyone who wants to see it; we’re so, so proud of it. Thank you for everything Brandon- you have our HIGHEST recommendations!

Profile Picture Bari, 2/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

My husband and I were just married yesterday, so I haven't seen the video yet, but I just wanted to comment on how amazing Brandon was throughout our entire wedding yesterday. He was so calm and unobtrusive that it made any wedding day jitters I had melt away. When it was started to get dark out, Brandon even supplied a backlight for our homemade photo booth and an extension cord so we could plug the iPad in to charge! He was so incredibly kind and generous. I can't wait to see our video, but after viewing his previous work I already know it will be amazing! Thank you, Brandon, for everything you did to make Zach and I's day so special! We truly appreciate it! I promise, if you hire Brandon Kari Productions, you will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Callie, 1/6/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I have no words to describe how awesome Brandon was from start to finish! We are both beyond grateful to have found him. He really takes the time to communicate the slightest detail and makes sure to maintain that communication all throughout! We could not stop hearing from our guests about what a great choice we made. Thank you Brandon and Lauren!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive

Brandon Kari Productions is everything you could want. Brandon and Lauren had vision, a very calm demeanor, and operated in the shadows. Simply amazing service and a product that will be cherished forever. I highly recommend their packages that includes the drone. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and videographer. Thank you, Brandon and Lauren!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brandon Kari is an incredible story teller...

My wife and I are from the UK and got married in the Orlando area (Paradise Cove), so choosing vendors from afar was quite an intimidating process. From viewing Brandon's previous work we knew he would be the perfect choice to capture our big day. From the first few e-mails we shared, Brandon put us completely at ease and talked us through the various options that he offers. On the big day Brandon was incredible. On top of being a genuinely pleasant guy to be around, he managed to work tirelessly in the background as our big day unfolded, to the point where we would almost not realise he was filming.

We first received our few minute teaser which blew us away and provided a perfect picture of what was to come. Beautifully shot, edited and presented. Then came our ceremony and speeches, where Brandon filmed multiple angles and perfectly captured audio despite the wedding being outdoors.

We very recently received our 15 minute highlight video. One word...Wow! To be able to re-live the most enjoyable day of your life in such a vivid and beautiful way is quite simply a gift. Not only did Brandon capture all the major aspects of the day, he edited and presented them as a beautiful story, being sure to capture the beautiful setting, the detail of the day and most importantly the emotion on our guests (and our) faces. He even had a drone setting the scene and a time lapse - something I didn't notice on the day.

I would wholeheartedly recommend having this man as your videographer. My wife and I have watched it at least a dozen times in the last 24 hours and are noticing new details and shots with every viewing.

Quite simply - Thank you Brandon, you will forever be an important part of our most special day.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I got engaged in March 2015 and after seeing Brandon's work for another one of our friend's wedding we immediately decided to book with him. Upon meeting him we could tell how genuine he was and that he truly loved his work. Our wedding was on October 14, 2016 and Brandon was nothing short of amazing. He blended in perfectly with the day and made us feel so comfortable, it was like he wasn't even there (but in a good way)! When we received our wedding highlight video we were truly blown away. The quality of the footage combined with the editing is similar to watching a movie. We could not be happier and we will cherish our video forever! I highly recommend Brandon Kari Productions for videography needs.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

Brandon is absolutely amazing! My husband and I were put in a situation where we lost our photographer just a few weeks before our wedding and Brandon Kari Productions swooped in and saved the day. Brandon was so easy to work with and his responses back to us were extremely quick which definitely helped keep us at ease. What we really loved is on wedding day he was super calm, laid back, and professional (I have been a part of many weddings where the photographer was unpleasant and had a nasty attitude which put off all the wedding guests/wedding party)... he was definitely a breath of fresh air! When we got our wedding photos back we were in awe of how beautiful everything was, and there were so many pictures we didn't even know he took so that was a great surprise as well. The trailers and videos he puts together are also breathtaking, we have watched our trailer over and over and always get a little teary eyed over it. Can't stress enough how great Brandon Kari Productions is, you can't go wrong choosing them for your wedding videography/photography!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Our experience with Brandon Kari Productions was amazing! He was timely, extremely patient, professional, trustworthy, and completely accommodating. Both his cinematography and photography were breathtaking, artistic, and captured every moment that my husband and I could wish to remember in the future. He is worth every penny and more. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video, Cinematic

This videographer traveled to Charlotte, NC to capture this wonderful day. From the drone footage to the detail shots Brandon and his amazing wife put so much thought and creativity into our day and the product turned out wonderful. I have several friends that work in the wedding business and they have all complimented Brandon's work. There was no one in Charlotte that captured the detail and told a story about the whole day quite like he does with everyone of the weddings he shoots. I am overjoyed that we had the pleasure of working with Brandon and I cannot wait to see more of his work.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We hired Brandon Kari as the videographer for our wedding. Brandon is extremely creative and did an amazing job from start to finish. Within 24 hours after our wedding e already had a 2 minute teaser video ready for viewing. He did an amazing job, we would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Grant, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so very glad we found Brandon Kari to capture our daughters wedding memories. He exceeded our expectations. He captured so many details we did not even see. It seemed like he captured our story without even knowing us. Our guest were in awe of his camera equipment and how he used it to capture every moment. I had to talk my husband into the extra expense of videography and wow we are glad we did. He is such a blessing to us!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brandon Kari was the videographer for our wedding and he was absolutely phenomenal! We had our trailer video while we were still on our honeymoon and it was incredible. When the highlight and full video came later on they were so perfect. Brandon is very responsive, incredibly easy to work with, accommodating and more than anything extremely talented. We could not have made a better choice for our wedding video!

Profile Picture Ryan, 3/18/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Do you need a wedding photographer? A videographer? Well...look no further! Brandon Kari is in the Orlando area and is professional, easy to work with and his work is OUTSTANDING! He is an artist with an eye for beauty and composition. He is reliable and provided such stunning pictures of my daughters' wedding. I keep looking at them again and again because I can't believe that he captured this moment so beautifully. He went way beyond my expectations. His photographs are absolutely breathtaking. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User6748765, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandon was an absolute pleasure to work with. I first met him when he did the videography of a styled modeling shoot I did and was so impressed with his work that I knew I needed him to capture my own wedding. He was extremely helpful and made an effort to get to know my husband and I a little better to be able to capture all the things that were important to us on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Brandon to anyone that wants their wedding day captured in the most beautiful way!

Profile Picture Anri, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brandon was amazing. We are thrilled with our video. Would recommend him and his company to anyone for any type of event.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brandon was the videographer in my wedding. One of my vendors recommend him to me and my fiancé and we are glad we chose him!
After we book the date with Brandon, I start to look his videos and his work. I was really impressed!
At my wedding day, he was very punctual. At 3o'clock he was inside the Bridal Suite with his camera and he started to work right away along with the photographers!
He was very professional and he captured all the love and kindness me and my husband share for each other!
We started the ceremony a little later than scheduled - because it was raining and my ceremony was outside - but he was very patience and he quickly set up his cameras outside to capture all the details.
And what was even more impressive of his work was that in the next morning he sent a link for a vimeo movie of my wedding! I could not believe! In less than 24 hours I had some of the best moments of my big day!
And the quality of the film and his work are outstanding!
I highly recommend Brandon as a videographer! My husband and I are really happy we chose him!

Profile Picture Ana, 4/19/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brandon really made my day last forever! He did such an amazing job capturing my wedding day, my husband and I couldn't be more pleased and blessed to have had him as our videographer! He is patient and kind, and really knows how to organize a puerto rican family! :) He is great and I recommend him to absolutely anyone who wants their day to live on for lifetimes!

Profile Picture Charli , 11/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brandon was amazing! It was more than what we ever envisioned and he captured the best parts of our wedding. Highly recommend him as a videographer and photographer! His work won't disappoint!! :)

Profile Picture Niccole, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

During my wedding planning process everyone kept telling me "you need to hire a videographer-they preserve and commemorate everything that happens during the wedding". BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE WAS HIRING BRANDON. Hands down - Brandon Kari was the best vendor at my wedding and absolutely worth every penny. He is professional, creative, and artistic. Brandon is a gifted visionary.. His work is incredible.

Profile Picture kristy, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews