Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist

Orlando, Orlando, FL 32708 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist

Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist provides stunning beauty styles ahead of her clients’ weddings throughout Orlando, Florida, and beyond. Brandi feels privileged to do what she loves for a living. She has had the honor of working with clients and newlyweds-to-be for over two decades. During this time, this licensed beautician has honed her talents and consistently developed new techniques, keeping up to date with modern trends.

Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist loves to work with her clients to ensure that they feel the best version of themselves on their wedding days. Through consultations, she can understand your visions and incorporate them into a look that flawlessly showcases your natural beauty. She offers bespoke hair and makeup treatments on the day of your celebrations, leaving you to relax and look forward to the big moment.

Follow Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist on

5 Reviews for Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist

I hired Brandi after a long hunt for the perfect makeup artist. She was patient and worked with me through several trials as I tried different looks. I have a busy work schedule, and she was more than accommodating - and comes to you! I could not have been happier. She has an amazing resume, she is extremely talented, and I could not have asked anything more. I looked amazing and so did my wedding party. She was extremely helpful when it came to applying "makeup" to my 8 year old step-daughter, who felt like a princess in the makeup chair. She got a touch of sparkle on her eyelids, lip gloss, and some air-brushed (emphasis on the "air") foundation. She followed us to the venue and provided touch ups all afternoon until the ceremony started. She was great with colors and ideas and we could not have been happier with the results. After spending 10 minutes with her, you will want her to be your new best friend. I can't wait to work with her again for all of my makeup needs.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Tammy · Married on 11/01/2014

Brandi Lynn Tort is an amazing makeup artist and I am so glad I chose her to do my makeup on my wedding day! She is professional but very personable. I looked flawless and my photos are fantastic! I would recommend her to all of my friends and family for any important day. You will not be disappointed in her creativity and ability!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist Pricing

Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist Price Rates

Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup

• Orlando Orlando, FL, 32708 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Brandi Lynn Tort Makeup Artist)