5114 Cartier Ave., New Orleans, LA 70122 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bower Productions

Weddings are fun. They take a lot of work and preparation, but they're filled with those special moments that'll make you smile for years. At Bower Productions, we capture those kind of memories -- the kind that you’ll cherish for the rest of your life.

We’ve been documenting weddings in Louisiana for the last three years, and we’ve fallen in love with seeing the smiles on our couples as they celebrate the best day of their lives. We have two cameramen at each wedding we shoot, and we don't charge by the hour -- when we say full-day coverage, we mean we are there as early and as late as it takes to film the absolute best movie that we can make.

With each wedding that we do, we give our couples unique Blu-Ray and DVD discs catered to them, complete with box and disc art, dual compatibility, disc menus and special features, like full versions of your ceremonies and toasts. And don’t worry about sharing -- you’ll get several copies.

We know how important it is to share your memories, so that’s why we offer web videos that are published just days after the ceremony, while the wedding is still fresh in your friend’s and family’s minds. Why wait months to re-live your big day over and over again?

Other couples have also viewed

• Tim Mcaskill Cinematic Weddings
  • Leduc Entertainment
  • Dat Le Studios
  • Your Day Production

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 8 Videos

8 Reviews for Bower Productions

Meghan · Married on 03/17/2017

We LOVED having Bower Productions as our videographer! Chad was amazing and super sweet. He and his assistant showed up right on time and set up with no fuss. My bridesmaids and I felt super comfortable around him and loved that he laughed at our lame jokes. Thank god a lot of what was filmed will be without audio. ;D

He worked amazingly well with my photographer and makeup and hair vendors. They filmed our entire wedding day and provided the full ceremony and first dances on our DVD like we requested and cut an amazing overall video of our whole day. I loved that each wedding party member was listed as a guest star of the wedding and was so thankful we have so many copies for our families.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

If you are looking for a stellar videographer, go with Chad. He is WONDERFUL at what he does and he is so easy to work with. Videography was incredibly important to me (even more so to my parents) and I knew I needed to find someone I could trust. Chad was helpful and quick to respond throughout the entire planning process. On the day of the wedding he was flexible and very easy going. We already got our teaser video back and I watch it multiple times a day... I can't wait to see the full video because I know it will be perfect! Chad's work is fantastic and I am so thankful we used him to capture our big day!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Shelby · Married on 12/10/2016

CANNOT say enough about Bower Productions! The BEST decision we made in planning our wedding was hiring Chad to capture our big day. His videos of our wedding have brought so much joy to us, and he is an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Bower Productions Pricing

Bower Productions Price Rates

2 Real Weddings

• 5114 Cartier Ave. New Orleans, 70122 See on map
    Location of (Bower Productions)