CANCELLATION NOW AVAILABLE FOR 2019: July 6th
Impress your guests with the color, fragrance, and unique settings at the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory. Located in downtown Fort Wayne, the Conservatory offers beautiful gardens and a variety of unique spaces for your wedding reception and ceremony.
Rent the Full-Facility for your big day on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening. Other spaces are available weekdays, weekday evenings and Saturday/Sunday daytime.
* Facility rental includes all gardens, the Orchid and Magnolia Rooms indoors and the large outdoor Terrace Garden
* The Magnolia Room opens directly to the seasonal Showcase Garden (4 different exhibits each year)
* Outdoor Terrace Garden accommodates up to 500 guests informally or 325 guests for a sit-down meal
* Tent on the Terrace Garden allows for tables for sit-down dining or left open for a dance floor or ceremony
* Ceremony seating is available on the Terrace Garden or indoor rooms
* 25,000 square feet of indoor gardens, plus 4 outdoor gardens & 2 ponds
* An intimate atmosphere to enjoy the harmony of nature
* Approved Caterers list who will work with you to make your day memorable
* Tables and chairs available at no additional cost (subject to inventory)
* Set-up and tear-down of tables and chairs provided by Conservatory staff
* Free parking for your guests in the Civic Center Parking Garage located across the street
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 94% of couples
tammy · Married on 09/07/2013
Thought about having my ceremony here but had it at foster park in the bridal Glenn area it was beautiful
Sheyenne · Married on 09/15/2018
This place is the perfect place to get married or to just visit! It's absolutely stunning! The staff has been very helpful when I have questions and they are quick to email me back! I cannot wait to get married there!
User4731936 · 2+ years ago
Upcoming wedding in October and planning is going very smoothly!