Bonnie Photo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,400 Most Popular Price

Booking 2021 and 2022 - 15% for Wedding Wire couples!

Bonnie Photo is a wedding photography service based in Boulder and serves all of Colorado as well as international destinations. Lead photographer Bonnie has been capturing the joy of wedding celebrations since 2013. With her vibrant, energetic approach, she loves working with couples to present a joyful, enjoyable experience from start to finish. Often joined by her husband and secondary photographer Mike, this duo offers a seamless, stress-free service for couples on their special day.

Bonnie Photo is a hate-free business where clients of all backgrounds, genders, orientations, ethnicities, and origins are welcome.

Bonnie Photo offers a range of photography collections, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. A highly inclusive agency, they welcome couples of all walks of life to enjoy their photography talents. Along with capturing your wedding celebration, Bonnie also offers a complimentary engagement session for you and your partner with every package. Other services available from this energetic duo include:

• Destination weddings
  • Multiple locations
  • Professional prints
  • Digital galleries

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Chris
    Chris W. Married on 03/31/2022

The Best Photographers!

I think I'd struggle to find the proper words to describe the talent that is Bonnie Sizer & Michael Kory of Bonnie Photo, but I'll give it a shot..

Bonnie & Mike are kind, creative, consummate professionals, and I can't imagine having anyone else for our photography needs. Bonnie Photo has completed our Proposal, Engagement, & Wedding photos with the most creative flair and attention to detail that we could have asked for, as well as some amazing pet photo sessions over the years we've known them!

I highly recommend you check them out if you're looking for engagement, wedding, graduation, or any of your photography needs!

Bonnie Photo's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you! Chris, you and Chelsea are so fun and lovely and were absolutely honored to document these important moments for you. Looking forward to years and decades more of hanging out.
  • De Annrea
    De Annrea C. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazingly friendly and Professional

Bonnie was amazing from our outdoor engagement photos to our intimate home wedding photos. She really went out of her way to be flexible for us and offered payment flexibility during COVID. In spite of dealing with a knee injury, she was nimble and agile to capture the shots that we wanted. She and her guest photographer captured amazing behind the scene photos as well as the ceremony. She even captured the family pet. Our photos were great and reviewing the photos was a smooth process. The only problem was narrowing down the ones we wanted as she captured so many beautiful images both posed and candid. I would recommend Bonnie for all those occasions. We are extremely pleased with the end results and look forward to sharing the final products with our family and friends.

Bonnie Photo's reply:

De, we loved working with you and Mitch so much, and continue to value the friendship that has grown between us. Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Ellie S. Married on 10/09/2021

Great to work with!

Bonnie was wonderful to work with! She was able to capture all the moments I requested and then some. She also was able to work at a moment’s notice for my quickly planned wedding.

Bonnie Photo's reply:

Ellie, you and Michael were a joy to work with and your wedding day was super fun!
    Hope to work with you again in the near future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Bonnie Sizer
Bonnie Sizer
Owner / Lead Photographer

Bonnie is a Scottish word for beautiful. Having this name has encouraged me to see the beauty in everything. Born and raised in Boulder, CO, I’ve always had a travel bug and a passion for art.

You’ll find that my client interactions and photography reflect the high value I place on family, honesty, intelligence (I am a Ravenclaw after all), and humor.

My other roles include: Denver Comic Con volunteer, luckiest wife in the world, and dog momma (my tiny dog and second dog are on Instagram!).

Mike  Kory
Mike Kory
Second Shooter / Bonnie's Husband

Michael is the associate photographer at Bonnie Photo. However, his most important roles are as Bonnie’s husband-extraordinaire and co-parent to their two strange dogs, Sylas and Rowena.

Mike is much more photogenic than Bonnie, which Bonnie is infinitely grateful for!

314 Tynan Dr Boulder, CO, 80516
7203459039
Location of (Bonnie Photo)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding