101 old mammoth rd Suite C, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 Map · Phone number

About Bombshell Beauty

I work at Catwalk Salon located in the lovely town of Mammoth Lakes, Ca. I have been a licensed cosmetologist since 2011 and as much as I love my day to day job in the salon, it is my absolute passion to do special events! Up dos and make up allow me to expand my boundaries and make dreams come true!!! I also can accommodate most (if not all) of your needs by opening the salon to your private party or traveling to you. For larger party sizes (about 6 or more services) I also have another stylist who will be working with me to service you and your party in a timely matter! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! I hope to be a part of your special day!

-Courtney@CatwalkSalon

Joley · Married on 01/20/2019

2.4
      2.0
      1.0

Didn’t even use them based on their initial response to me.

I had 2 weeks to plan a wedding, after reviewing their website,I sent an email asking 3 specific questions, would they have an availability in my specific day, would they even travel to my remote location and if so what the cost is for service with travel to me venue. They responded 2-3 days later instructing me to review their website. Super not helpful.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Bombshell Beauty's reply:

Hi I am sorry you didn’t get the answered you requested from our business however the only message I have record of is stating that your wedding was in line line and you would love to know more about our services...

Bombshell Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing