Bold City Confections

Aurora, CO View map

Bold City Confections is in the business of happy customers! Because of this, we strive to make your event even better by using the freshest ingredients available in all our made-from-scratch desserts. We start with time tested cake flavors and use pure butter in our velvety buttercream, ensuring every bite you take is melt-in-your-mouth delicious!

We love making wedding cakes, but we also make amazing cakes for birthdays, showers, bachelorette parties, anniversaries, christenings, graduations and many more!

For quotes, questions and consultations, contact Meghan at info@boldcityconfections.com

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 03/18/2017
    Bold city confections did our wedding cake and a grooms cake for us!!! It was amazing. We were doing a destination wedding and I did all the communications via email. We actually have never met Meghan but it didn't matter. She put us at ease with everything and she was absolutely right. It was amazing. People are still talking about our cakes. I highly recommend her!!!!
    Aly Married on 11/04/2016
    Absolutely blown away with how delicious and beautiful my cake looked. Meghan is a cake Goddess and you should definitely get your cake from her. The buttercream was to DIE FOR! I wanted a 4 tier cake but that would have been way too much cake to eat, so she did a dummy tier on the bottom and it was perfect. I will be using Meghan again in the future for special occasions.
    Mindy Married on 04/10/2016
    i can not say enough good things about Meghan and Bold City. My cake was everything i could have ever wanted. I took a pinterest picture to her and she made it come alive. All of my guest raved about how beautiful it was and how delicious!

Meghan has also done several smaller cakes for me for showers and anniversary parties as well as cupcakes. They have all turned out incredible. It doesnt hurt that shes also the sweetest!

You wont be disappointed if you choose Bold City.

Always Remembered Moments Photography Always Remembered Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

Their cakes are so delicious and beautifully decorated.

Aurora, CO, 80013
(904) 323-0705

Monday - Thursday: 10 am to 5 pm Friday - 10 am to 4 pm Saturday - 10 am to 3 pm Sunday - Closed *Consultations by appointment only
Location of (Bold City Confections)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding