P.O. Box 6025, Boise, ID 83707 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for Boise DJs

Boise DJs (Joe Norbe) was wonderful! We found him later in the process, after another person backed out from the role. He put this panicked bride at ease, met with us multiple times for planning, and helped with the run of show by coordinating with our photographer when the venue point of contact dropped the ball on wedding night. He was so professional and the guests loved all the music!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/17/2014

Boise DJs (Joe Norbe) did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was always very professional and executed everything we requested. Our ceremony and reception were perfect. He did a wonderful job of getting our guests involved and entertained while my husband and I were taking our photos. He was also very organized and he went above and beyond of what was expected of him. I would suggest him to anyone for any event!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Chandra · Married on 09/27/2014

Joe Norbe was GREAT!!! Kept everything moving along smoothly, kept the vibe perfect, played the right music at the right time & was super accommodating. He had better music selections for a few dances that I didn't think of, which fit perfect. He traveled out of his way for the wedding location and ALL the equipment worked, no microphone malfunction during the ceremony or speeches. This should be my one and only wedding, but I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 03/25/2015