Fort Bidwell, CA T5J 3R8 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $450
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Bob Wyatt

Scott · Married on 06/17/2017

After careful research, Tara and I arranged to meet Bob Wyatt. Even in the initial meeting, he had us laughing and crying so we knew that he was going to be great for our perfectly planned wedding.

He took time out of his busy schedule to meet us in Calgary as I had been relocated from Edmonton to Calgary for work. We had done our research on what we thought we wanted for the ceremony but Bob also brought a wealth of experience and ideas that helped us distinguish our ceremony.

Bob took the time to prepare a script for the ceremony and ensure that we were happy with everything in it. Bob was also very helpful in the days leading up to our wedding and on the day by coordinating the wedding party, photographers and the venue to ensure everything was perfect. He makes your day feel special and tailored for you as a couple.

I recommend planning early and meeting Bob Wyatt. Thank you, Bob for your faultless execution of the ceremony and it was everything that we had imaged.

-Scott and Tara

Sent on 07/07/2017

Keegan · Married on 06/11/2016

My wife and I recently got married, with Bob as our officiant.

Bob is fantastic. Pure and simple. I get the feeling that he truly enjoys what he does, and bringing together people who love each other, because it shows in his work.

Honestly, we can't say enough about Bob. He truly made us feel as though his primary goal was to have everything perfect for us, and to help reduce the stress and make everything run smooth. Bob is very funny, and if you want, he will let that show through in his speaking at your ceremony. Bob met with us several times, and listened to us. He really got to know us, and he had us tell stories, etc. of our relationship, so that he could get the full picture, and could cater the ceremony to us.

Bob came highly recommended to us, and now we highly recommend him to others. Our wedding day was perfect, and we have to give a good deal of credit for that to Bob. He was extremely helpful, and went through everything with us (plus, he probably answered about 100 emails).

If you're meeting with Officiants for your special day, I recommend that you add Bob to your list, to meet with him and see if he's right for you.

- Keegan and Chelsea

Sent on 07/11/2016

Bob is simply wonderful. He really took the time to get to know us a a couple and that resulted in a thoughtful, personalized marriage ceremony that was better than what we could have ever imagined! You can tell Bob is passionate about weddings and individualizes each wedding he does to tailor to that couple. He was prompt at responding to emails and questions and always accommodated to our work schedules. He was very organized for the rehearsal which put us and our wedding party at ease. Our wedding was only a few days ago but we have already had numerous guests tell us that they had never been to a wedding that was lighthearted, emotional and reflected the couple so well - which was exactly what we had envisioned! We can't thank him enough and he will always hold a special place in our hearts. My husband(!) and I strongly recommend any couple to hire him as their officiant.

Sent on 09/08/2015