Blush and Glow

2600 Persa Street, Ste 4, Houston, TX 77098, Houston, TX 77098 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 65

About Blush and Glow

Blush and Glow is a premier international makeup and hair company located in Houston, TX - HEGHTS.

We specialize in airbrush makeup and modern hairstyling. 12 hour wear Airbrush makeup that never looks caked on.

We will spend one on one time with you on your bridal trial and will not stop until we create the perfect look for you!

Blush and Glow is also very experienced brides of all ethnicities.

Go to our website or Instagram @blushandglow and see the work we do!

Please contact us via email at beauty@blushandglow.com or visit our website at www.blushandglow.com

We will also customize a package for you based on just your needs.

Anita and Artee

832.377.6979

Follow Blush and Glow on

img20160411191105
6c2f541169246f2d Aaryn
img20160411221917
img20160412160459
Blush and Glow
bride latricia antia photo credit love lee photography
09 14 15 14 24
pinkposhjuliealbert051
seema
reception
Blush and Glow
ashley hair by blush glo
Blush and Glow
both girls with hair makeup by blush glo
bride hair makeup2

Blush and Glow 3
Blush and Glow 4
Blush and Glow 5

Jaya · Married on 09/23/2017

Anita at Blush and Glow made me look and feel amazing during my wedding weekend! Artee, another lead artist did my make up for my brother and sister in law's wedding in Houston a while ago and I loved my looks. Needless to say I already had my mind made up. I emailed them about 6 months in advance since I already knew they were the H&MUA vendor I wanted to go with. Lisa was my point of contact for scheduling and she let me know Anita and Andrea were available for my weekend. Lisa was super responsive and worked with my day of coordinator to make sure we all had timelines and all our questions were answered. My mom, MIL, three sister in laws also got their hair and make up done. I went in for a trial with Anita about 2-3 months before the wedding and we did my ceremony look since that was the most intricate with the tikka, dupatta, etc. I gave her an overall vision of how I wanted to look and shared some pinterest pics and she took it from there. The trial was super important for me and it gave her an idea of how big my hair had to be to secure the dupatta (it was heavy!) We talked a bit about my looks for sangeet and reception, I wanted dramatic/glam, but I honestly gave her all the freedom to do what she wanted- and I'm so glad I did! I felt like a queen for every event and it's all thanks to Anita. She listened, understood my vibe and delivered on every look. They're products are awesome too and you get a free B&G lipstick for every makeup application. They wear so well, barely had to reapply all night. The hair extensions and lashes were also included in the bridal package and I can't wait to wear them again. Anita matched my hair color perfectly- I was nervous about wearing extensions that were mismatched from my natural hair but that wasn't an issue at all. Honestly, I can't say enough good things about them, if you're a bride looking for the best, go with Blush and Glow, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Blush and Glow 6
    Blush and Glow 7
    Blush and Glow 8
    Blush and Glow 9
    Blush and Glow 10

Tabeen · Married on 08/13/2016

If you are a Texas bride (or any state, really) do not book anyone else for hair and makeup! I got engaged in May 2015 and they were the first vendor I booked once I had a date because there wasn't anyone I trusted more than Anita at Blush and Glow. I booked them a year in advance to be safe and I am so glad I did. I booked her for my hair and makeup for my bridal portrait trial, my bridal portrait, a Gaye Holud, my Rehearsal Dinner and my Wedding ceremony and reception looks because I loved her makeup so much. Having spent a ton of hours with her, she is as pleasant and fun to be around as she is talented (very important when booking an artist for that many events!) She really cares about you as a person and makes sure that you are fully satisfied before finishing a look. She is a true artist and made sure that my hair and makeup was not only exactly as I envisioned it, but that each look lasted over 18 hours without touch ups. I have been married a month and I am still getting compliments over my hair and makeup looks. They are both incredible and I am soo happy I chose them for my wedding!! Sweetest and most talented glam team. Couldn't have asked for anything more! - Tabeen (married 8/13/16)

Sent on 09/09/2016

From scheduling my bridal trial, to coming to my wedding venue and doing 10 people in my bridal party (including myself), the Blush and Glow team were outstanding!! They made it a stress free environment which put everyone at ease to just enjoy getting dolled up! The girls looked beautiful and the quality of the products were evident. The make up stayed on perfectly so we were able to dance the night away! Anita and Artee were very considerate when it came to someone wanting to change something. They were quick to make it so that each and every girl was comfortable and feeling their best. Blush and Glow is far worth the money and I would recommend them to any of you who is looking for a GREAT make up and hair team! It is worth it!

Sent on 06/07/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blush and Glow FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling

• Pixel Studio Productions
    Pixel Studio Productions Wedding Videographers

Blush and Glow does great hair and makeup. They listen to what you want and do a fantastic job! Very professional and great to work with.

• Esvy Photography
    Esvy Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with B&G!

• Makeup By Andrea
    Makeup By Andrea Wedding Hair & Makeup

These ladies are great at what they do! Their work is beautiful and they are very professional.

• 2600 Persa Street, Ste 4, Houston, TX 77098 Houston, 77098 See on map
    8322749998 (Other Phone Number)
    By appt. only