1241 south white street, New Orleans, LA 70125 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blush and bashful

You can trust our team at Blush and Bashful to make you look absolutely stunning on your big day! On the day of your wedding we will arrive at your wedding venue, home, or any other site that you prefer, and will come prepared with everything needed to make you and your wedding party look and feel beautiful on your special day.

• Glam Nola
blushandbashfullogo1
egweddingday026

8 Reviews for Blush and bashful

Shannon · Married on 04/22/2017

I planned my April 22nd wedding out of state, and Blush and Bashful was able to accommodate my limited schedule for a trial run since I had to fly in for it. They also fit me in last minute when I added an up-do for my rehearsal dinner. Nicole and her team did a great job with the whole bridal party and they were very receptive to each individual's wants. If I had only one complaint, it was the confusion of the location for the trial, which was partly my fault. Definitely go to the shop located on Tchoupitoulas and not the location listed on the site! I would recommend for anyone looking for makeup and hair services for their bridal party.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Kim · Married on 04/03/2016

Nicole did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup for my recent wedding. She was so patient in trying several different hairstyles until we found the right one, which was so lovely. Also, after our initial consultation (which was extremely helpful) I decided to go a different route with my makeup and rather than trying to convince me to stick with the original plan, she listened to my thoughts and ended up doing a perfect job with my makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally, and rather than looking overly made-up, she gave me wonderfully natural, simple makeup that looks amazing in photos. It was also very convenient to have her come to my house and do my makeup there. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Kandice · Married on 10/11/2014

I would recommend Blush and Bashful! Nicole was accommodating and professional throughout the process. Her team did an outstanding job on my whole bridal party. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Blush and bashful FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Relaxer
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings