BLUSH AESTHETICS STUDIO

959 28th Ave North (Behind Andre's Steakhouse), Naples, FL 34103 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About BLUSH AESTHETICS STUDIO

We provide unique services such as Customized Facials, Skin Treatments, Multi-Layered Eyelash Extensions, Eyebrow Threading, Body Sugaring and more. Set inside a funky, cozy & sexy atmosphere in the heart of Naples, Florida

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, EYEBROW THREADING, EYELASH EXTENSION, & FACIALS IN NAPLES?

I came to Naples in the fall of 2009 and fell in love with the community. So I decided to bring my business here. I was the 1st exclusive eyebrow threading to Downtown Naples and then eventually expanded my menu to include, facials, eyelash extensions, and body sugaring. I've trained all over the country so that I can bring the very best skincare, lash extensions and more to Naples.The entirety of my skincare business has been 8 years.

WHEN DID YOU REALIZED YOU HAD A NICHE FOR AESTHETICS?:

When I was younger my mom owned her own salon & my aunt owns a spa in Toronto Canada so I have always been around the beauty industry for years. I have had the pleasure of working alongside as Featured artist Demonstrator with Chanel, Lancôme, Saks 5th Ave, and Dillard’s

WHAT IS A SKINCARE PRODUCT YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT?:

Sunscreens never leave home without it! It is a part of all my regiments and facials at Blush.

WHAT ARE YOUR SKINCARE QUOTES TO LIVE BY?:

"You'll get from your skin exactly what you give it; your skin care should never be an afterthought" “Don’t wait till you see a wrinkle, start young, Fight the war (on aging) before the 1st battle begins.” My mom always taught me how a women’s attitude towards aging & skin care should be..

Follow BLUSH AESTHETICS STUDIO on

iconsquare

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

BLUSH AESTHETICS STUDIO FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BLUSH AESTHETICS STUDIO 1
    30% off Naples Brides The Best Eyelash extensions on Naples
    Receive 25% off full set eyelash extensions for you and your wedding party! Blush features the 1st & Only US Patented Method for Multi-Layer Eyelash Extensions in Naples, Florida. Blush Aesthetics is pleased to be the only certified Long Mi Lash Specialist in Naples. Come in and experience the difference from single layered techniques used by NovaLash, Minkys, & Xtreme Lash Extensions to the more natural muti layer effect of Long Mi Lashes.

• 959 28th Ave North, (Behind Andre's Steakhouse) Naples, 34103 See on map