Blue Thistle

Chickamauga, GA 30707 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Blue Thistle

Brittney is the heart and soul behind newly emerged Blue Thistle. She desires to know Brides on a personal level, to understand each floral need and to deliver original, dream florals on wedding day! Brittney services Northwest Ga, the Chattanooga area and even travels. If your wedding venue is not located in or around the Chickamauga GA area but feel that Blue Thistle's style is what you're seeking, let's travel together! As of March, 2018, Blue Thistle has booked weddings in Atlanta, South Carolina and Arkansas! What a blessing! Let's keep those wheels rolling!

Photo by Ashlyn Cathey Kasten Photography

Blue Thistle 5
Blue Thistle 6
Blue Thistle 7

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Blue Thistle made my floral dreams come true!

I seriously cannot recommend Blue Thistle enough! Coming across Brittney was truly the biggest blessing during my wedding planning process. I left my first meeting with her not only super excited about the creative ideas that she brought with her but she also made me feel like she was my friend. She was always available for questions I had and worked to not only make my floral dreams come true, but do so within my budget. She even worked with my mom on a surprise for me by using pieces from my grandmother's wedding gown as the fabric to wrap around my bouquet. It was the sweetest surprise on my wedding day! We still receive so many compliments about our flowers and I owe all of that to Brittney. Not only is she incredible at what she does but she is also just an incredible person! You won't regret booking Blue Thistle!

Blue Thistle 11
    Blue Thistle 12

susan · Married on 05/12/2018

Blue Thistle was amazing! My wedding flowers were perfection. Brittany listened to my ideas and added her expertise to develop perfect floral arrangements for my wedding. Brittany has young fresh ideas to share. She showed up at the venue on time and set up quietly and proficiently. The flowers were absolutely perfect.

Blue Thistle 13

Award

Blue Thistle Pricing

Blue Thistle Price Rates

Blue Thistle FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,750.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Chickamauga, 30707 See on map