Blue Thistle Reviews

14 | Chickamauga, GA

14 Reviews for Blue Thistle

Haley · Married on 11/02/2019

WOW!!! The prettiest florals!

I honestly didn’t know what kind of flowers I wanted. I had a vision of what I wanted, but I’m no expert 🤷‍♀️

I found Blue Thistle and it was a no brainer! I shared my vision with Brittney & she exceeded all of my ideas. I was so in love with my flowers! She created a beautiful greenery arch for our ceremony and everyone (including me!) was sooooo Impressed. She knows how to decorate each and every space.

She has such a sweet soul & goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. She is so good with getting back with questions and helping you with the process.

Highly recommend!!! Worth every dollar. The bouquets are so FULL & beautiful.

Megan Ingraham · Married on 10/12/2019

Megan Ingraham

I love Brittney! I chose to go with her as my florist because she expressed the most creativity and eagerness of all the florists I reached out to. I wanted a unique and different direction for my wedding flowers mixed with Brittney’s signature styles. My flowers were hands down my favorite of my wedding and it couldn’t have happened without the creativity and kindness of Blue Thistle. Brittney treated my wedding as if it were her own. She made a point to be budget conscious without compromising the overall aesthetic. You cannot go wrong with hiring Blue Thistle for your wedding. Trust me, this boss babe will have you walking away from the experience in awe of her work and wishing she was your best friend!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Kortney Fuller · Married on 09/21/2019

Blue Thistle Design...BOOK HER

Blue Thistle design made all of my greenery/boho dreams come true. She will listen to your vision and is open to adding/subtracting things along the way without hesitation leading up to your big day! She was early for set up and came after the reception to clean up. Brittney was so easy/pleasant to work with. We’re weeks out from our wedding and people are still complimenting on how beautiful and unique our flowers were! She’s got a gift, not to mention she’s a sweet soul!! You won’t regret booking with Blue Thistle!

Cassi · Married on 05/05/2019

Simply the best

Brittney is amazing at what she does! She was flexible, honest, accommodating and attentive during the entire process. For my floral consultation, she took the time to sit down with me for several hours. She listened, consulted with me about our specific needs, offered a timely proposal, and was willing to make changes to stay within our budget.

Her commitment continued over the many months of planning, meeting, changes, etc. Brittney took time out of her busy schedule to visit the venue with me on my month prior walk through to help ensure the design was perfect! On wedding day, she arrived early to our venue with the most stunning florals and came after the reception to clean up. She even allowed my mother-in-law to pick up some of the small table arrangements a day before the wedding so we could use them at the rehearsal dinner.

Brittney is a true floral design professional and a sweet soul. I would, without hesitation, recommend her services to any bride.

Thank you Brittney for sharing your floral talent and for bringing my wedding vision to life on this very special day! The end result was gorgeous and everything I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Allen · Married on 03/02/2019

Flawless and so well designed!

The design and execution was more than I could’ve even imagined! Brittney also was so understanding to changing my flower needs 50 times.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jordan · Married on 12/15/2018

Blue Thistle

Brittney is amazing! She asks questions I never thought about and suggested things that were perfect! She never over steps, but makes sure you understand all of your endless options. Her work is TRULY one of a kind. Blue Thistle’s flowers were the ONLY decorations I used at my wedding. I was that confident that they would turn out AMAZING and they did!

Kayla · Married on 10/13/2018

Blue Thistle made my floral dreams come true!

I seriously cannot recommend Blue Thistle enough! Coming across Brittney was truly the biggest blessing during my wedding planning process. I left my first meeting with her not only super excited about the creative ideas that she brought with her but she also made me feel like she was my friend. She was always available for questions I had and worked to not only make my floral dreams come true, but do so within my budget. She even worked with my mom on a surprise for me by using pieces from my grandmother's wedding gown as the fabric to wrap around my bouquet. It was the sweetest surprise on my wedding day! We still receive so many compliments about our flowers and I owe all of that to Brittney. Not only is she incredible at what she does but she is also just an incredible person! You won't regret booking Blue Thistle!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Cherry · Married on 06/24/2018

My daughter and I planned her wedding long distance and depended social media pictures to help us find vendors. We contacted a few florists but very quickly had a good feeling about Blue Thistle due to the personal and quick feedback we received--as well as the gorgeous photos of their work!

Brittney made working with her long distance so easy. We let her know our budget, sent her a few inspirational pieces, and she worked her magic!! She was so patient with us as we made a few changes over time as well.

Brittney and her mom hand-delivered all the florals to the wedding site and took the time to make sure everything was just right. We were floored by how beautiful the arrangements were! Even prettier than the inspirational photos we had sent!

Thank you Brittney for your personal touch and for making this very special day even more stunning!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

susan · Married on 05/12/2018

Blue Thistle was amazing! My wedding flowers were perfection. Brittany listened to my ideas and added her expertise to develop perfect floral arrangements for my wedding. Brittany has young fresh ideas to share. She showed up at the venue on time and set up quietly and proficiently. The flowers were absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Halie · Married on 04/07/2018

Brittney is absolutely amazing and so talented! My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to all the pretty arrangements she made for me. I would recommend blue thistle to everyone! No doubt the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/30/2017

I can't say enough good things!

Brittney was absolutely incredible from start to finish! I could not have asked for a more dedicated and caring person to arrange our flowers! She is beyond talented and knowledgable!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kelsie · Married on 08/26/2017

Blue Thistle brought my floral vision to life for our wedding last August - Brittany is a gem to work with and is the sweetest person! She listened to all my wants and needs, and executed everything perfectly and was intouch during the whole process. She created the bouquet of my dreams and she even designed all of our other arrangements in to match perfectly! She has such a unique and elegant way of arranging flowers into amazing works of floral art - she really puts her heart and soul into every piece she creates!

Chasity · Married on 10/11/2014

Brittney was more than accommodating and super professional! The price was very reasonable and the quality of the flowers were amazing! I will definitely continue to use her and recommend people! :)