2035 SE Grant Street, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About BLUE

Katherine, the creator of floral design studio BLUE, services the Portland, Oregon area and beyond. She captures your personality, style, and spirit and turns it into botanical art. She brings your wedding vision to life. BLUE strives to reduce its carbon footprint by creating a sustainable business through recycling, composting, and sourcing locally. Katherine prides her company on sustainability, inclusiveness, and creativity.

She uses her 18 years of experience and the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest to customize your botanical needs. BLUE was birthed in love and honors all religions, identities, and ethnicities.

Areas Covered

Katherine draws inspiration from her environment and has a traveler’s spirit. BLUE is based in Portland, Oregon but can travel to other areas places, near or far.

Bride and her bridesmaids

BLUE 5
BLUE 6
BLUE 7

Marina · Married on 09/28/2018

Let’s talk about Katherine. My wedding was IMCREDIBLE because of her. My venue “the empress estate” failed in so many ways, but Katherine and her company BLUE exceeded ALL of my expectations and gave me a dream wedding I couldn’t have imagined myself. Her whole team rolled in, set up, and took everything down and made my life SO easy. She really understood my vision and made everything come to life. If it wasn’t for her my wedding would have been a complete downer. I booked her on a whim and I am just So So So thankful that I did. She’s professional, fun, and just a blast to work with. When I look back in my wedding day I’m still taken aback at how much effort she put into making sure everything was stunning. You HAVE to book her. She’s The best and even throws in little extra surprises that are super fun! I also work in the industry as a make up artist, so I’ve met a lot of florist. I’d choose Katherine time and time again!

BLUE 8
  • Teshia

Teshia · Married on 08/18/2018

Katherine is AMAZING! She did such a wonderful job for James and I on 8/18/2018. She is flexibility, dependable and such a sweet heart. I was completely blown away by her work and I will always keep her in my mind if I ever need flowers again. Thank you so much Katherine, James and I love you!!!

BLUE 9

BLUE FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 2035 SE Grant Street Portland, Oregon, OR 97214 See on map