PO BOX 2263, Owasso, OK 74055 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Blue-Paw Entertainment

Founded in 2010, Bass Drop Mobile Entertainment (now Blue-Paw Entertainment, LLC.) has served hundreds of customers with their event entertainment needs. The focus of this business is to fully understand what the customer needs, and make the event fun and memorable!

Whether it's a simple pool or birthday party, or an elegant wedding with lighting effects, we've got you covered! We tailor to your needs and your budget, and go the extra mile for every customer.

Follow Blue-Paw Entertainment on

Wedding party
2514a020bcb319ce 1524818372 19d2cbce94e20f41 1524818369090 2 10

5 Reviews for Blue-Paw Entertainment

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

Jordan went above and beyond what was expected when he did our wedding. All I wanted was someone to do some music, but he pleasantly surprised me by setting up some beautiful lights that made the room somehow look a thousand times better than it looked before. He did everything himself and I never had to worry about telling him how I wanted it, he just did it, and it was all fantastic. Jordan is a very hospitable person that truly wants to please and serve his customers well. He truly added the icing on the cake for our beautiful wedding, no pun intended. (: DJ Uber is the BEST!!!

Debra · Married on 07/09/2016

I can't say enough good things about Jordan. He worked really hard to integrate our unique musical taste in with traditional wedding and reception music. He played all the music during the ceremony exactly how we requested it. After the wedding he immediately took us into party mode and made sure no one was bored. He even helped us and our photographer coordinate the bouquet toss, garter toss, and games. He made it so much fun and kept the party going for a long time! I also think his lighting setup was amazing. He used some of his lights to help enhance the look of our ceremony decorations. It made such a big difference! You really can't beat his price. He works hard and goes above and beyond to make sure your event is amazing.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Blue-Paw Entertainment's reply:

Hi Debra! Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. I'm glad you and everyone else had a blast at your wedding. I wish the both of you the best!

Kristina · Married on 05/28/2016

Jordan was amazing at our wedding! He was very good at keeping the guest busy, which is what I wanted! I see plenty of events where there is just music playing and everyone is just sitting around on their cell phones, looking bored. That was not the case at our wedding. Jordan timed everything perfectly so no one was sitting around bored. Not only is jordan good at what he does but he is also very affordable, which is a plus for every bride! He was willing to work with us on everything. My husband and I wanted to do a mash-up of dances for our parent/child dance, (substituted for the father/daughter and mother/son dance) and Jordan was more than willing to do that. He edited the music and would send it to me for my opinion and what other edits I wanted, and everything came together perfectly. I highly recommend Jordan for any event that needs a good DJ!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Blue-Paw Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kristina! Thank you for such an awesome review! I was so excited to be a part of your special day, and am glad to have served you well. It was such a fun event!

Blue-Paw Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blue-Paw Entertainment 1
    Wedding Wire Deal!
    $50 off a Tulsa wedding $599 or more!

• PO BOX 2263 Owasso, OK 74055 See on map