Blue Media Works Photography & Videography

Blue Media Works Photography & Videography

About Blue Media Works Photography & Videography

Wedding Packages Starting @ $299

Our Packages Start at $299!  We only require a $99 deposit with contract!

View our full portfolio and packages online at Blue Media Works Photography.

Blue Media Works Photography is a small team of 4 guys that are crazy-passionate about telling stories through photography & video.  We love what we do and we have fun doing it!

When we started Blue Media Works Photography 14 years ago, we wanted to create a portfolio and package list that stood out from the rest. Our photolosophy is simple. We believe in delivering beautiful pictures at a fair price, offering payment options, within a week of our customer’s photo session or event. We provide photography & videography services in Texas, Louisiana and NYC.  Our clients have ranked us as one of the best photography companies in Texas, Louisiana & New York.
We pride ourselves in offering affordable packages, beautiful photos and quick delivery.

All of our packages Include:

A $99 Deposit reserves your date, your remainder is due by the day of your event

A disk that includes all of your hi-resolution images

A copyright card that grants printing privileges at the vendor of your choice

Print credits to be used at our very own CreateSite

A online web gallery to share with friends and family within a week of your event

Access to our custom templates at our CreateSite to create photo books, thank you cards and much more

Go find out more about us!  You can view our full portfolio, packages, booking calendar and even book online at www.bluemediaworksphotography.com.

You can contact us at 800.243.1445 or email us at customerservice@bluemediaworks.com.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Albums (1)

John Squyres was one of the many blessings at our wedding, I am so happy we chose him. In addition to being a fantastic photographer, he is one of the kindest people I've met. He showed up early, even though our wedding was on a Friday evening and probably not easy to get to; when he arrived, he started to quietly take pictures, capturing so many details unbeknownst to me. He knew what to do and took many pictures before the wedding started. He gave guidance without ever being pushy. Our wedding was the most beautiful night of my life, but one part of our story is not traditional, my husband and I had our daughter before we got to have our wedding, and the plan was that our 3 year old would be the flower girl. When the evening came, she didn't want to leave my side and was holding on to me like a koala for pretty much all of the ceremony. At one point after the ceremony, John asked if my husband and I could come over to the side where some arching oak trees were. We walked over and he was able to get some pictures of just the two of us underneath the trees (I'm so glad he asked us to do this). Then at the reception, he asked if there were any more I wanted (luckily he thought of them because I couldn't, your wedding night is a whirlwind). A day or two later, I became concerned that we might not have had pictures that captured the two of us because of how things had went with our toddler, she wanted to be held the whole time. John and I talked and he relieved my concerns, he sent the pictures and they were stunning! I cried when I saw them. There were so many amazing pictures. If he can capture incredible joy and beauty in the middle of toddler moments, he can do just about anything. He is very gifted. And the reason we chose him? Because in addition to having 5 star reviews, he is affordable and was within our budget. Thank you John for making your photography attainable; you're bringing joy to many families and giving us keepsakes for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John arrived early and left late. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and was constantly showing us pictures he was taking on his camera. He was so flexible, easy going and a sincerely nice guy. We would recommend John to anyone!

Profile Picture Nichole, 12/16/17, 1 Review

Photos

172 Photos

Valeria & Erick's Wedding

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1523290328 fddf199ef6ba589c 1523290327 871885c74bb2927c 1523290326165 2 bmw 7759   version

Beth & Ty's Wedding

220x220 sq 1436125183324 bmw8944   version 2
220x220 sq 1436125142297 bmw9308   version 2
220x220 sq 1436125149211 bmw9308   version 3

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Fleming Productions is proud to say we endorse Blue Media Works Photography. They have an amazing worth ethic, they have a huge passion for what they do, and they do amazing work with a 5 Star rating!

Blue Media Works does amazing, high quality videography. When I saw the video they did for one of our brides I was totally blow away! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography services around the Houston area.

John, with Blue Media Works Photography, is awesome to work with! He replies quickly and is a true professional. His punctuality is truly appreciated, as he arrives on time and delivers the final product smoothly and efficiently. We simply value him as a resource for our brides!

As a wedding planner, working with Blue Media was a pleasure! I would highly recommend them to a bride looking for a great photographer.

Events

Blue Media Works Photography & Videography is a wedding Photographer from Houston, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Austin, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi. Blue Media Works Photography & Videography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Texas wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in wedding photography.