Blue Media Works Photography & Videography

TX

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blue Media Works Photography & Videography

Wedding Packages Starting @ $299

Blue Media Works Photography & Videography is a small team of four guys from Houston, Texas who have a passion for telling stories through photography and videography. With over 14 years on experience, they believe in delivering beautiful images at a fair price. Blue Media Works Photography & Videography offers different payment options so that nearly everyone has the chance to experience their amazing work. Although they are based in Texas, the team will also travel to photograph weddings in Louisiana and New York.

Blue Media Works Photography & Videography offers tons of different services to their clients. All of their packages include high-resolution images and an online web gallery. Other services include:

• Additional hours

High-Res Images (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Albums (1)
Save the Date (1)

John is so professional, easy to work with, responsive and flexible. When asked to adjust the hours of service he did not hesitate at all. On the day of the wedding he was there early and very clear with his instructions or guidance while taking his beautiful pictures. He even talked to the next wedding party that was in a rush to put their decorations to wait awhile while we were still taking pictures. He also took some city shots and roof top shots of us which were amazing. In the reception even when he was not done eating he gladly took pictures for us as requested. Thank you so much John for capturing the frozen memories of our wedding.

Profile Picture Shirrie, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Additional Hours

Choosing a photographer to capture the moments on your big day is as important as picking out your wedding gown or choosing a venue, music, or flowers. We are just so over the top happy on the exceptional service we received from Blue Media Works specifically John Squyres at our wedding. We made the right choice by giving the Blue Media Works an opportunity to capture our special moments. These moments last a lifetime and when you go back, you want to have a great portfolio to remember and re-live your big day. John Squyres is amazing, professional, friendly, patient and very kind photographer. He is an expert on taking great shots. He directs you, tells you what you should do or how you should pose. He helps you when you need something. He checks on you to .He is always around you to make sure he takes the pictures you want. He is very professional,interacts with you and your guests to capture the best moments. Our guests could not speak highly enough of the outstanding job he did Capturing the moments of our "Special Day" . Thank you John, for providing our lifelong memory through such beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

John Squyres was one of the many blessings at our wedding, I am so happy we chose him. In addition to being a fantastic photographer, he is one of the kindest people I've met. He showed up early, even though our wedding was on a Friday evening and probably not easy to get to; when he arrived, he started to quietly take pictures, capturing so many details unbeknownst to me. He knew what to do and took many pictures before the wedding started. He gave guidance without ever being pushy. Our wedding was the most beautiful night of my life, but one part of our story is not traditional, my husband and I had our daughter before we got to have our wedding, and the plan was that our 3 year old would be the flower girl. When the evening came, she didn't want to leave my side and was holding on to me like a koala for pretty much all of the ceremony. At one point after the ceremony, John asked if my husband and I could come over to the side where some arching oak trees were. We walked over and he was able to get some pictures of just the two of us underneath the trees (I'm so glad he asked us to do this). Then at the reception, he asked if there were any more I wanted (luckily he thought of them because I couldn't, your wedding night is a whirlwind). A day or two later, I became concerned that we might not have had pictures that captured the two of us because of how things had went with our toddler, she wanted to be held the whole time. John and I talked and he relieved my concerns, he sent the pictures and they were stunning! I cried when I saw them. There were so many amazing pictures. If he can capture incredible joy and beauty in the middle of toddler moments, he can do just about anything. He is very gifted. And the reason we chose him? Because in addition to having 5 star reviews, he is affordable and was within our budget. Thank you John for making your photography attainable; you're bringing joy to many families and giving us keepsakes for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews

Photos

1 Photo

Valeria & Erick's Wedding

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1523290328 fddf199ef6ba589c 1523290327 871885c74bb2927c 1523290326165 2 bmw 7759   version

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Fleming Productions is proud to say we endorse Blue Media Works Photography. They have an amazing worth ethic, they have a huge passion for what they do, and they do amazing work with a 5 Star rating!

Blue Media Works does amazing, high quality videography. When I saw the video they did for one of our brides I was totally blow away! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography services around the Houston area.

John, with Blue Media Works Photography, is awesome to work with! He replies quickly and is a true professional. His punctuality is truly appreciated, as he arrives on time and delivers the final product smoothly and efficiently. We simply value him as a resource for our brides!

As a wedding planner, working with Blue Media was a pleasure! I would highly recommend them to a bride looking for a great photographer.