725 Blue Harbor Drive, Sheboygan, WI 53081 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center

Blue Harbor Resort, perfectly perched right on the edge of the pristine Lake Michigan coastline, is renown as being one of the most romantic, scenic and accommodating wedding destinations on Lake Michigan.

Facilities and Capacity
With breathtaking views, Blue Harbor Resort is 17,000 square feet of premier event and wedding space, including exciting and unique amenities that will take your event to the next level. The venue offers everything you need to create an unforgettable experience for all. The Blue Harbor Resort is prepared to accommodate 550 guests and offers clients seven unique event spaces. The venue also offers a full-service spa, two restaurants, 182 spacious, newly-remodeled suites and 64 luxurious condominiums in a variety of configurations.

The venue offers specialty services that will help make your special day exceed your wildest dreams. Their services include:

• Accommodations

Videos 2 Videos

28 Reviews for Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center

Hailey Zager · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Lake Venue

Choosing Blue Harbor for our wedding reception was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Leading up to the day, Paulette, their coordinator, was very responsive with every question we had and on top of all of our deadlines. Between her and all of the rest of the catering staff our night went off without any issues. Not only is the staff amazing, the space is absolutely beautiful! Having our reception right on the lake was absolutely amazing. We would recommend Blue Harbor in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/09/2020

beautiful venue

The first time I met Paulette, she told me that she expected Blue Harbor and her team to exceed my expectations. I didn’t think much of it until after my wedding when I realized they did just that. I am a 2020 Bride- my wedding was originally at the end of May and was changed to August. Paulette worked through the struggles with us rather than trying to nickel and dime us on anything she could. She had reasonable solutions to everything and I was overall impressed with Blue Harbor’s response to COVID and postponement of the wedding. Paulette answered my questions promptly, often picked up her phone on the first call (rather than needing to play phone tag), and worked out every detail with me. The day of the wedding I didn’t see her much. Once I was introduced to my waitress, Jaime (who took great care of us at the head table), I asked her if Paulette was even at the event. She pointed Paulette in the back of the ballroom. Everything went without problems and I hope Paulette was standing there happy knowing she sure did exceed our expectations. She followed up promptly later in the week and was available for the final bill. I cannot say enough great things about her and Blue Harbor is lucky to have them as part of their team.
    Paulette met me just before our rehearsal to sign the final estimated “bill.” As a bride that was definitely caught up in the moment, I did miss a few lines that were not what we discussed and ultimate had added charges after the wedding. Ultimately, I signed all pages, but after the fact and when bringing this up to Paulette, she was quick to resolve the issue we presented her with. There were a few other lines we didn’t mention because of the small amount and our satisfaction with her fixing the larger amount difference. I would recommend that whoever is paying the bill comes to the rehearsal dinner 15 minutes early to review EVERYTHING- or review the one emailed even a few days earlier (which I have to admit I didn’t as I was traveling to get to WI and got caught up in the pre wedding activities).
    We also worked closely with Martina and Kendall with room blocks. Blue Harbor requires a 90% attrition which is a bit difficult in planning and was even more so with COVID. Fortunately, Blue Harbor worked with us regarding room blocks as well. While Blue Harbor is indeed a business, their staff made us feel as though they had our interest a priority rather than money. For that we appreciate them and recommend them without hesitation.
    We stayed in a 4 room villa that was lake front. The villa was surely dated but served the purpose. The villas were in a great location however we were a bit concerned regarding the cleanliness, especially during a pandemic. My mother cleaned frequently touched areas (such as the railing on stairs) in which the Lysol wipe turned black- definitely confirming their “Healthy BLUE Program” was not strictly adhered to. There were many dead bugs that were plastered on the outside of the building by the doors and around the light posts that I thought could have been cleaned up especially considering we were getting ready for a wedding there were professional photography and videography there. The BH team did seem receptive to other advice or concerns and therefore we have trust that these issues will be addressed with their team and it will be resolved in the near future for any potential guests.
    Thank you, again, Paulette and BH team. Our guests had endless amounts of compliments of the weekend. My 86-year-old grandpa told me he had one of the best filets EVER, others have said it was the best wedding they ever attended.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Award

Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center Pricing

Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center Price Rates

Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1000
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 750
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Beach
    Hotel
    Resort
    Restaurant
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center 1
    Winter Wonderland Special

Plan the winter wedding of your dreams with our Winter Wonderland Wedding Special!

Available Select Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

November 2019–March 2020

November 2020 - March 2021

Ceremony Fee and Ballroom Room Rental only $1,000 (savings of 60%)
    Available spaces include Salons AEFG and Lakeside Terrace
    150 people minimum required for Friday or Saturday nights, waived for Sunday weddings
    Promotion is based on availability

Additional Inclusions:

For more details, contact Paulette Salazar, Wedding Manager
    (920)457-0849 | psalazar@blueharborresort.com

• 725 Blue Harbor Drive Sheboygan, WI, 53081 See on map
    920-645-0936 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center)