Blue Couch Productions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

Blue Couch Productions is a professional wedding videography service based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Mabel and Richard Lopez, a husband and wife duo, understand the real importance behind a couple鈥檚 wedding nuptials. They will aim to document each client鈥檚 partnership in an authentic yet precise style, preserving their raw emotions. Mabel and Richard will portray each couple鈥檚 love story with creative flair, allowing their genuine personalities to shine through every frame.

Mabel and Richard will strive to develop a personal connection with each soon-to-be-newlywed, gaining an understanding of their dream vision. Blue Couch Productions provides engaged couples with a wide spectrum of videography services for pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions. Clients can avail of full-feature video, high-definition video, or drone footage, depending on their individual preferences. Mabel and Richard understand the importance of seamless service and are more than willing to work additional hours, ensuring that each moment is captured flawlessly.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Starlene C. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our favorite decision was to hire BlueCouch!

There is not enough words that I can say about Richard and Mabel. But I'll start with this, they are AMAZING! R&M are the sweetest, most creative team I have ever come across. We hired them for our wedding and could not have made a better decision with these two. They are so professional, kind and made us feel so comfortable and confident which translated to amazing video footage. These two have some of the most creative minds, taking into consideration exactly what type of ambiance we were going for. The entire process they guided me and my husband through feeling and looking our best, but most of all made sure we had a lot of fun during the process. During the wedding, they captured moments on video that we will forever hold close. It was important for me to hire a videographer because the day of goes by so fast, we the couple don鈥檛 get to see everything. Richard and Mabel made sure to capture all important moments, plus those little ones. We watch our trailer over and over every day. I loved the entire process from start to finish with these two. I would do it over and over again, because these two sure know how to capture every bit of love.

Starlene & Daniel
    Kimberly S. Married on 03/12/2022

Best decision ever!

We almost didn't hire a videographer for our March wedding in San Juan, and I am SO happy that we did. Richard and Mabel were absolutely incredible to work with. As two people who had never been in front of a video camera like that, they made my husband and I feel very at ease. I have watched the trailer about 100 times. It beautifully captures the day and we are so happy.
  • Isabel
    Isabel C. Married on 07/10/2021

Absolutely amazing!!!

If you are thinking about getting a videographer, you absolutely should! And it should be Blue Couch. I can鈥檛 even begin to explain their commitment and professionalism before, during and after the wedding. They were an absolute dream. We got a mini clip less than an hour after our wedding was over, a trailer a day or two after and the quality is beyond spectacular. So glad to have booked them.
  • illustration stars

85 photos 路 11/19/2021
  • Laura & John
    40 photos 路 10/30/2021

San Juan, PR San Juan, PR, 00921
Location of (Blue Couch Productions)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding