Blue Couch Productions Reviews

1 User photo

• Dalianie

Dalianie N. · Married on 03/21/2021

Tienen que conocerlos!

Richard y Mabel son una pareja hermosa y excelentes. Tuvimos la oportunidad de conocerlos durante una reunión virtual y tan pronto terminamos la reunión supimos que ellos sería los videográfos de nuestra boda. Ellos se tomaron el tiempo de conocernos y saber que cosas eran importantes para nosotros. El día de la boda fue muy divertido y relax. La dinámica de trabajar con ellos fue excelente y lo disfrutamos mucho. La comunicación luego de la boda ha sido muy buena y nos han enviado previews del trabajo así que nos continuamos gozando los recuerdos. La calidad de las imágenes y sonido es tremenda. Estamos muy emocionados de ver el resultado final! Al principio de la planificación de la boda no estábamos seguro de si tendríamos un videográfo, ahora estamos tan felices de haberlo hecho porque los recuerdos son únicos!

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Y

Yovanska · Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent videography for elopements

They were amazing , very professional with awesome responses to every doubt we had. They got know us prior to the event so on that day everything was flowing to perfection. They were very quick to give us little previews of our day!

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine H. · Married on 07/18/2020

You NEED Blue Couch Productions!!

There is no doubt about it! If you want to have your special day recorded, edited, and given back to you in a way that highlights your wedding, you NEED them. Other videographers will just record, and give you hours of video for an insane price. Blue Couch provides an amazing value AND then take the most important details of the day, and pack them into a video. It truly highlights the special moments and its not just some simple editing. They take their time to ensure everything is color corrected, high definition, that it fits the tone of your wedding, and make sure its cohesive. I cannot recommend these guys enough! I am available to be a resource for anyone considering booking them, that is how pleased I was with their service.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Luis T. · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Video

This was definitely one of the BEST investments we made out of all our wedding costs. At first we were both unsure whether we even wanted a video but after seeing the amazing work Blue Couch did - we are extremely happy with our decision! They are great and I would recommend them to anyone who needs top notch video recording services!! Thank you Blue Couch!

Sent on 06/02/2020

Keyra M. · Married on 01/25/2020

Extra amazing

They are great and awesome. Very responsible, they actually gave me updates instead of me having to remind them and they were so flexible and helped us get what we wanted. Just amazing.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Lohanies

Lohanies H. · Married on 01/11/2020

Espectacular!!!!

Muy feliz y agradecida por el resultado del trailer y ansiosa por ver el video final. Encantada con el profesionalismo de ambos y su pasión por lo que hacen. Los recomiendo a ojo cerrado!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 12/21/2019

Excellent Service and Quality Product

My husband and I are pretty happy and satisfied with Richard and Mabel’s work. I loved how they spent time from the beginning getting to know us and asked us what the details matter to us in the wedding. They were very professional and responsible at all times and provided an excellent service. We were surprised how fast they sent us the teaser video and it was a great work in only one day. We can’t stop watching the beautiful video. People are in love with their job as well. Blue Couch Production is a Company that we recommend not only for the great equipment they have, but also because they are quality.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/29/2019

Loved everything about my video!!

I loved working with Blue Couch in my wedding. They are so talented, professional and responsible at their work. I loved that they took the time to meet with us to get to know us and find out our expectations for the video. Their work was amazing and far beyond than I expected. I can't stop watching the video over and over again. I wish the best success to this talented couple!!!.
    - Nicole & Luis